Alcohol now served at all table service restaurants in Magic Kingdom - what about DL?

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date

Should beer and wine be available at table service restaurants at Disneyland Park?

• Total voters

Darkbeer1

My dad did it. As a kid, we called it the Dad ride. In the 80's I joined him as an young adult, we had a beer, relaxed, then went back to the park. The strollers don't seem so bad when we got back...

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
Viewer Discretion Advised:

What an absolute mess. The person yelling "There are kids here!!" was not helping matters at all. And god bless that sad security guard. I guess that's the kind of labor force you can expect with such ridiculously low wages in one of the most expensive places to live in the country. :rolleyes:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
What an absolute mess. The person yelling "There are kids here!!" was not helping matters at all. And god bless that sad security guard. I guess that's the kind of labor force you can expect with such ridiculously low wages in one of the most expensive places to live in the country. :rolleyes:

I can't speak of Disney Security, but I know most companies don't want the liability of security putting hands on the public. They aren't suppose to physically put hands on the public. Now if they have a "guard card" (licensed to carry a weapon) then they are suppose to have proper training on how to properly hand the public. This includes the ability to handcuff which most security guards can't do.

Also at Disneyland there are plain clothes Anaheim PD in the crowd to handle issues like this. So likely this Disney Security was doing what they were trained to do including call for Anaheim PD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom