Aladdin's Magic Carpets Rehab

nc_disneyfreak

i agree

So, you'd rather have an empty space full of nothing. Rather than a ride that kids enjoy, and something that takes in people to keep other rides/lines smaller? I'm not seeing it.

im partial to aladdin seeing as i was about 12 when it came out and have loved it ever since....i say keep it or maybe (just a maybe here) transform into a still spinning type ride, but maybe a pirates theme? maybe instead of magic carpets it would be pirate ships? just a thought..dont kill me lol

Deputyjc

Original Poster
Whether or not you like the ride or its placement, this tread was started in reference to the possible rehab. I think that my 2 1/2 y/o son will like this ride, concidering Dumbo will not be completed until after our trip. if you would like to debate the ride and/or its placement, please do so in another thread. Thanks

nc_disneyfreak

Whether or not you like the ride or its placement, this tread was started in reference to the possible rehab. I think that my 2 1/2 y/o son will like this ride, concidering Dumbo will not be completed until after our trip. if you would like to debate the ride and/or its placement, please do so in another thread. Thanks

ooook

LaughingGravy

Fixed.

See how happy Mr. Sandalsocks is?
(even with is man satchel)
His wife is excited too.

I'm not sure what they are more excited about, the fact that there is no spinner and you can actually take in the plaza and its relaxing vacation-like architecture, or that there are no strollers the size of an SUV.
advplaza1972simoneghostflickr.jpg

CaptainJackNO

That's the sentiment of a lot of people on the forums and I totally get it. However, that is one of my 5 year old's favorite attractions; she asks to ride it every time we go in the MK. There is always a line for it and, in my opinion, for the joy that it brings to the younglings, I'm all for leaving it.

I like it and I am 36. My kids love it, too.

Dragonrider1227

I can't believe people complain about themeing and show at a park where you can see a 17th century castle while standing in a tropical jungle or a futuristic sci-fi world. :shrug:
Am I the only one who believes we're all serioiusly over thinking this? :lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Fixed.

His wife is excited too.

I'm not sure what they are more excited about, the fact that there is no spinner and you can actually take in the plaza and its relaxing vacation-like architecture, or that there are no strollers the size of an SUV.

Notice that there are NO strollers.

Back then, children actually walked all day...and it didn't hurt them either.

real mad hatter

Good Call.

Notice that there are NO strollers.

Back then, children actually walked all day...and it didn't hurt them either.

Here Here,On our last visit we saw this woman pushing one of those twin strollers,the kid in the front looked around 6 but the boy in the back was either 14 or a Ompa Lumpa.:eek:

But with the new dumbo, that makes 4 spinner rides in one park. Is that necesarry? I think people could deal with one being taken out. There's nothing that is too special about the flying carpets. Astro is a very different ride than any of the others and dumbo is timeless. Adventureland could use some tlc. *cough*jungle cruise*cough*

flavious27

Fixed.

His wife is excited too.

So that is what it looks like without Eisner's middle finger in front of tiki.

But with the new dumbo, that makes 4 spinner rides in one park. Is that necesarry? I think people could deal with one being taken out. There's nothing that is too special about the flying carpets. Astro is a very different ride than any of the others and dumbo is timeless. Adventureland could use some tlc. *cough*jungle cruise*cough*

So that just means they will put a pirates one on tsi.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom