"Aladdin" live action movie remake

Tony Perkis

This is a news and R-u-m-o-r-s forum. Just sayin.
Actually, this particular forum is regarding Disney-related animation, movies, and TV.

Here is where you can discuss blue sky ideas and rumors.

That said, making declarations of fact without proper credentials to support falls under neither news nor rumors. Those are false details.

Last edited:

jt04

Actually, this particular forum is regarding Disney-related animation, movies, and TV.

Here is where you can discuss blue sky ideas and rumors.

That said, making declarations of fact without properly credentials to support falls under neither news nor rumors. Those of false details.

But if a sequel has in fact been given the go ahead then it isn't a rumor. Time will tell. This is a forum not a court room.

Ripken10

Then we will create a new thread pertaining to that sequel.

The point still stands; don’t spread false information. Literally nothing more than that.
Nearly every other movie thread gets mention of sequels in it. There is nothing wrong with someone else bringing that stuff up just because you don't want to hear it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This is a news and R-u-m-o-r-s forum. Just sayin.

Making stuff up is not a rumor. It's a lie.

A rumor is a fact if in fact it comes from a source in the know.

You know what happens to people on this forum who purport fantasies as fact, right?

Ripken10

You know what happens to people on this forum who purport fantasies as fact, right?
He repeated something he saw someone mention. that is a rumor. I have seen it around as well, doesn't mean it is true. But it does make it a rumor.

Tony Perkis

Nearly every other movie thread gets mention of sequels in it. There is nothing wrong with someone else bringing that stuff up just because you don't want to hear it.
That didn’t happen though.

I’m 100% fine with the idea of discussing blue sky ideas to a potential sequel. That’s just fun discussion regarding where you’d like to see the story and characters you enjoy to next.

Creating a false narrative to cast those who weren’t too excited or those who didn’t think much of this film as an adversarial party, and using false information to support said fake argument, is the issue.

jt04

Steve knows by now I don't make stuff up. I may not always be right but my contributions are sincere.

jt04

Oh, and bullying other posters is a violation of forum rules. Please dial back.

Tony Perkis

I read it and passed the rumor on. Take it with a grain of salt or leave it.
The way I see it, the resolution here to steer the conversation back to the thread’s intended purpose relies 2 easy steps.

1) Acknowledge that you got your information from a YouTube personality, and not really a credible news outlet. This includes talks of a sequel and what the supposed “haters” were all saying to bring the film down.

2) Acknowledge you should have vetted your information better.

3) Don’t create false narratives in the future.

jt04

The way I see it, the resolution here to steer the conversation back to the thread’s intended purpose relies 2 easy steps.

1) Acknowledge that you got your information from a YouTube personality, and not really a credible news outlet. This includes talks of a sequel and what the supposed “haters” were all saying to bring the film down.

2) Acknowledge you should have vetted your information better.

3) Don’t create false narratives in the future.

Actually I got the info from another forum. The YouTube channel is a further indication. I'm sure there will be more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom