Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Princess Photo Op's

kmac77

Hey All,

Quick question. We've been to ARBH a couple of times, and have had pictures with Belle and Aurora. My question is which of the different princess have been available for Photo ops when you first enter the restaurant? I'm assuming that Tiana and Rapunzel have never been available. Thanks.

KPM

tinkerbell35

We meet Belle when we where there last August. However you can get your pictures with all of them as they come around your tables. As far as I know it usually is Belle. Now that I think about it though with her and beasts new resturant opening up in the Mk it could change to a new princess. We will have to wait and see. If you are heading out later in the year you may have a better chance at seeing this happen. :wave:

Upvote 0

mets7

I believe it is always Belle since it is formal and her gown is too big to walk around the tables. At least that is what I was told on my last trip. We went in April 2010 and Sept 2011 and both times it was Belle.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

I believe it is always Belle since it is formal and her gown is too big to walk around the tables. At least that is what I was told on my last trip. We went in April 2010 and Sept 2011 and both times it was Belle.

We had Aurora for the photo op. Belle walked around in her casual garb during dinner.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom