Akershus Princess Storybook Dinner Opinions/Reviews!!

Thinking about doing this on our last day for breakfast. We will have a ticket for that day and are staying at the Beach Club so we figured we would go have breakfast, shop a little, catch a few more rides and then head back home. Would this be a good place for a 4 year old boy and a 13 year old girl or should I pick something different? Want it to be in Epcot for breakfast. Any other ideas?

There aren't any other choices in Epcot for table service breakfast. Perhaps at the resorts but not the park. The Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club has a character breakfast, though.:slurp:

DizneyPryncess

I just ate there last Tuesday, but we had lunch. I loved the room, it was beautiful. They give you a really nice photo framed of you with Belle that they take when your first arrive. It's the same thing they do with Cinderella at CRT. I love it because she was in her yellow dress. We also met Ariel in her blue dress, Snow White, Aurora, and Cinderella.

The appetizers at lunch are a buffet. It was an array of meats, salads & cheeses. Pretty good. The lunch meals were a lot of food - much closer to dinner portions than lunch. They were pretty good too, I enjoyed mine more than my husband who likes more traditional food. The desserts were the best part! We had a trio of flourless chocolate cake, schoolbread & rice cream pudding (my favorite.)

I actually really liked it - like I said, my husband didn't. It just depends on the kind of food you like. If the menu appealed to you, you will probably enjoy the food. I think everyone probably loves the environment though! :)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I just ate there last Tuesday, but we had lunch. I loved the room, it was beautiful. They give you a really nice photo framed of you with Belle that they take when your first arrive. It's the same thing they do with Cinderella at CRT. I love it because she was in her yellow dress. We also met Ariel in her blue dress, Snow White, Aurora, and Cinderella.

The appetizers at lunch are a buffet. It was an array of meats, salads & cheeses. Pretty good. The lunch meals were a lot of food - much closer to dinner portions than lunch. They were pretty good too, I enjoyed mine more than my husband who likes more traditional food. The desserts were the best part! We had a trio of flourless chocolate cake, schoolbread & rice cream pudding (my favorite.)

I actually really liked it - like I said, my husband didn't. It just depends on the kind of food you like. If the menu appealed to you, you will probably enjoy the food. I think everyone probably loves the environment though! :)

They frame a picture for you????? :sohappy:

michaelnyc

norway princess

this is another one that we never miss, but more for the characters than the food

we have tried both breakfast and dinner, dinner is by far better

the cold all you can eat buffet is fine, not AAA but fine

i suggest you look over the menu items before your trip, menu items have been a hit or miss for us

character interaction is an A+
we asked the waitress if Ariel could come by a second time
She came by a few times for us to take photos and talk to us

food solid B
characters A+

tink68

There aren't any other choices in Epcot for table service breakfast. Perhaps at the resorts but not the park. The Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club has a character breakfast, though.:slurp:

Yep they are limited on choices there. Thought about doing this or Beach Club or trying for an early lunch at Le Cellier. Never have eaten there but it is one we want to try. Going to try all new places this time. No repeats. Hopefully. :lol: Thanks :wave:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
this is another one that we never miss, but more for the characters than the food

we have tried both breakfast and dinner, dinner is by far better

the cold all you can eat buffet is fine, not AAA but fine

i suggest you look over the menu items before your trip, menu items have been a hit or miss for us

character interaction is an A+
we asked the waitress if Ariel could come by a second time
She came by a few times for us to take photos and talk to us

food solid B
characters A+

How do you find the interaction are the princesses good???

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Just a quick question, the dinner here, is it all you can eat?? I know there is a cold buffet, but just wondering about the rest thanx!

Beccone

Yes it is all you can eat or at least it was last August when we went. My son ordered the pork shank which was awesome so my husband and son ended up ordering a 2 more.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
kool, wel def find something we like so :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Anyone know bwt wat tome i shud arrive 4 dinner at half 7?? thanx:wave:

luvlifeinfl

We ate there on our visit 2 yrs ago and I think I was more excited that my DD ( was 7 then). It is hard to focus on eating when you see a princess walking towards your table and that attention they give to you is just awesome, so have the camera out & ready at all times.

btw way the event was so wonderful I did not realize I left my reading glass on the table until later that night.:hammer:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Camera??? Im actually buying a hdd camcorder on tuesday, its gonna be brill and im so glad ye enjoyed yer experiences, thre mus be nothin like a princess cominn 2wards u 2 tlk for 10mins roll on the 3 week trip startin 4th July :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom