Akershus 11/3/05 bad report

mayrag

Original Poster
We made reservations for Akershus taking into consideration the princesses. My daughter's favorites are Jasmine and Mulan. Thank God we saw Jasmine on MNSSHP. Went to Akershus 11/3. Were greeted by Princess Belle in her gorgeous evening gown. Were sitted and served with fruits and cinnamon rolls. Princess Aurora came to our table, then was Cinderella. DD saw Mulan in the next room and obviously became excited. When Mulan entered our room, a little boy started crying with Cinderella and Mulan said in a very loud, rude voice and attitude "All of China can hear you now", everyone looked at her, and she continued on with a rude attitude. SHe simply missed our table (we were in the next table of the crying boy). When Mulan was far away, my daughter started asking when would Mulan would come to meet her, I asked out waitress and she told us that they would not return to out area, I told her about Mulan skipping us and apparently she told someone and sent Mulan to our table. If Mulan was moody, imagine her attitude when she came to us, she wrote the most horrible signature for my daughter's autograph book. Our daughter didn't notived this, but for us that are the ones paying for this, it was not a proper attitude for her. I will definitely write DIsney about this. Have this happened to you???

col

that didnt sound like an enjoyable experience.
if that would of happened to a child that was with me i would of definatley said something. no-way would i of stood for that attitude. if you paid to see the princesses then thats what you should of got.
i hope your daughter didnt notice. i would write a letter stating that this made your experience difficult to enjoy. shame on them but then i think what if something happened to one of the princesses to make her ed off but then again you should leave your problems at the door and not involve them in your work.

none of them better be like that when i go to cinderellas castle!

mayrag

Original Poster
My daughter didn't notice. The princesses at CRT were very kind and sweet, a;so the others at aAKershus were very nice/ The only one was Mulan

col

i would of been fuming :mad: if the child i was with had noticed but then again i would of been fuming in the first place but i would of said to mulan "what was her problem" or i would of said it to the character minder person (sorry dont know there name) what was her problem and i would of made sure they knew that i was ed!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
horrible signature for my daughter's autograph book
How do you know that this isn't the characters regular signature?
Did you examine the others guests autographs to compare with yours to come to this conclusion?

I told her about Mulan skipping us and apparently she told someone and sent Mulan to our table
They did send her back to your table.

Our daughter didn't notived this, but for us that are the ones paying for this, it was not a proper attitude for her
Let's see you went to Akershus for your daughter's sake. She had a good time and never noticed anything out of the ordinary, but you feel you didn't get your moneys worth??

MickeyTigg

Are you sure Cinderella was a this breakfast?

I wasn't aware she was making appearances there. I thought it was only Mulan, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora), Belle, and Jasmine.

wedway71

Nope thats not her regular character!
I got my pic taken with her couple of years back and she was super nice! She was super freindly even when my old Air Force buddies were teasing her.

CAPTAIN HOOK

TiggerRPh said:
That was appropriate to post...how?

:veryconfu
It is a possible reason as to why she may have been off hand - some girls are affected more than others and will flip at the slightest reason.
If you don't like the "terminology" then my apologies but I can't think of a more delicate way of putting it

col

so a girl/woman can be moody or angry and you say "it could be the time wrong time of the month."
im laughing sitting here :lol: :lol: because you are either so small minded and that was a pathetic excuse to say or you dont have a wife. could you open your mind a little bit it could of been for any number of reasons.

tigsmom

TiggerRPh said:
Are you sure Cinderella was a this breakfast?

I wasn't aware she was making appearances there. I thought it was only Mulan, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora), Belle, and Jasmine.

Cinderella was there when we had dinner there in August... she was the last Princess to make the rounds.

And Mulan was nothing but sweet when we were there.

tigsmom

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
It is a possible reason as to why she may have been off hand - some girls are affected more than others and will flip at the slightest reason.
If you don't like the "terminology" then my apologies but I can't think of a more delicate way of putting it

A feeble attempt at humor and insulting to all the female members of our boards.

Did anyone stop to consider that Mulan was just having a bad day? Maybe the poor CM just wasn't feeling well, was under stress for some personal reason or whatever.

Everyone is entitled to an off day (yes, CM's and guests alike). I'm sorry I just don't understand why people let things like this ruin their day/vacation. There are way too many other things in this world to be upset about.

The OP's child did not notice anything out of the ordinary and wasn't the child's desire to meet the Princesses the reason for attending this meal?

If you feel you were shortchanged ( yes I know the meal is expensive) or insulted in any way then report it to the powers that be. :wave:

coln84

If it was that big of deal you should have let the kids go with your wife and then go straight to Guest Relations. However, I have had a bad experience with Cinderella at GF (she was at Norway the day before) and was very rude and str8 to the point. However since my sister never made a big deal of it, we didn't look in to it any farther. Plus my family and I got a huge kick out of me being hit on by Prince Charming (only if Cinderella knew what her man was truly like :animwink: )

GoofyMom2

Besides this bad report om Mulan, has anyone eaten here for the Princess breakfast? Since CRT is changing before we go, we were interested in going to this one so my little Princes can meet some of the Princesses..... :king:

PS My boys would love it if Mulan was there!

barnum42

DisneyPhD said:
We did this for lunch. The princesses were very nice but the food was not good. Breakfast might be different.
Shame the food was no good. Before they turned it into a kid's scream fest this was a great restaurant with marvellous food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom