AK - Restaurantosaurus CLOSING!!!???

LeeHarman

Original Poster
I have just been told by a friend who has tried to book a breakfast at Donald's Restaurantosaurus this December and was told it is closing in Novmeber!!!!:eek:

I loved their breakfasts!!

Does anyone know why or have any info on this? :shrug:

ThinkTink721

I have just been told by a friend who has tried to book a breakfast at Donald's Restaurantosaurus this December and was told it is closing in Novmeber!!!!:eek:

I loved their breakfasts!!

Does anyone know why or have any info on this? :shrug:
I think the character b'fast is moving to the Tusker House as a TS.
It is being renamed, but I cannot remember what the name will be.
I think it will have a safari theme.
I believe Restaurantosaurus will remain open as a CS :veryconfu
We have never tried the Tusker House.
We wanted to try it during our trip in Sept., but it will be closed then.:(
However, we did eat at Donald's Breakfastosaurus at the Restaurantosaurus last summer & we really enjoyed it!:slurp:
:wave:

Chickapin Chick

I called to make my ADR's yesterday, and when I said I would like to reserve a table for Donald's Breakfastosaurus, the cast member promptly replied, "No, you won't." I was a bit taken aback by her (albeit kind) bluntness, but then she revealed that this particular character meal will no longer be available by the time of my vacation.

I am utterly brokenhearted. I love Donald so much, and eating breakfast at a restaurant hosted exclusively by him was going to be a highlight of my trip.

This is slightly off-topic, but does anyone know if Donald makes appearances at Chef Mickey's or Liberty Tree Tavern? My instinct tells me he is more likely to be found at Chef Mickey's rather than LTT...

ThinkTink721

I called to make my ADR's yesterday, and when I said I would like to reserve a table for Donald's Breakfastosaurus, the cast member promptly replied, "No, you won't." I was a bit taken aback by her (albeit kind) bluntness, but then she revealed that this particular character meal will no longer be available by the time of my vacation.

I am utterly brokenhearted. I love Donald so much, and eating breakfast at a restaurant hosted exclusively by him was going to be a highlight of my trip.

This is slightly off-topic, but does anyone know if Donald makes appearances at Chef Mickey's or Liberty Tree Tavern? My instinct tells me he is more likely to be found at Chef Mickey's rather than LTT...
I don't know about LTT, but he was the "greeter" when we arrived for our dinner at Chef Mickey's.
:wave:

tink74

When is this closing? We have reservations for Nov. 2 and they didn't mention anything to me about it when I booked the reservation about a month ago. Is it possible that we would get there and it wouldn't be character dining?

TIA,
Alison

LeeHarman

Original Poster
When is this closing? We have reservations for Nov. 2 and they didn't mention anything to me about it when I booked the reservation about a month ago. Is it possible that we would get there and it wouldn't be character dining?

TIA,
Alison

Hi Alison,

Great timing / planning by yourself! It apparently closes on the 5th Nov!
Enjoy you lucky thing :slurp:

tink74

FABULOUS!!!! My 11 year old son picked that instead of attending CRT with his sister!!! :)

Thank you for the information,
Alison

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom