AK Large Construction.

whylightbulb

Cool.
I really like what I'm hearing about the WWoHP project, especially the ride.
And yeah...Disney doesn't want to be left playing catch-up.
The HP ride is shaping up to be quite spectacular. I do hope we can get on the Mysterious Island bid list if what you are saying is true. I truly miss the Tokyo project. To revisit it would be incredible.

Figment25

You're right, I wouldn't.
But, having said that, I can't really go into any detail about what is being looked at for AK. I havn't been given the go-ahead to make what little I know public.
I will say that yes, big stuff is being talked about for AK. Big enough to combat the pesky little wizard over at IOA.

ohhhhhhhhhh....my brain in working overtime now... :lookaroun

brkgnews

What about Splash and thunder being right next to each other?
They are visually similar enough to "work" together, and also are close enough in scale that it works.

Now over at Disneyland, where you can stand on the platform at the train station and see Space Mountain from Main Street USA... it's another story.

Rob562

I just wonder will everything happen at once or will we have to "settle" for taking the Saknussemm expedition right away, whilst only having prep for an eventual dry for wet experience?

Well, if they have Kathy Ireland in it, it'll do... ;)

-Rob

Rob562

I believe they are talking about a certain submarine wet for dry experience that can be found in the crater of Mount Prometheus at DisneySea.

Actually, it's a referral to Journey to the Center of the Earth. And the Saknussemm reference isn't even Disney, it's an MST3K reference. (As was my reply... I'm sure EpcotServo got the reference...)

-Rob

krankenstein

Actually, it's a referral to Journey to the Center of the Earth. And the Saknussemm reference isn't even Disney, it's an MST3K reference. (As was my reply... I'm sure EpcotServo got the reference...)

-Rob

Ahh, I gotcha! I got the name of the attractions backwards. My Japaneses isn't great! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom