airport?

mightduck748

does anyone have any ideas how to take a engament ring on board a plane without pulling it out or checking it?

Also at Disneyworld checkpoints?

s25843

Congrats!! The screeners probally won't open your carryon bag, and if they do, just mention to them that you have a ring in the bag, and don't want your GF seeing it, im sure they will help ya out

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Not an issue

I think you are really overanalyzing your trip. Lighten up or you won't be able to enjoy yourself...or be happy if everything doesnt work our perfectly. Ring in carry on, put it in your pocket going into the park.

From previous postings you seem to be "popping the question" at Fantasmic and with the Fairy Godmother. Have your plan set yet?

Upvote 0

jumi1984

ideal hiding place and safe too.

Hoping you wear a gold neclace/choker.... put it on it and make sure the ring is on your back out of sight underneath your shirt. keep the empty case in your shaving kit until you get to resort and then you can put it back in the box...

Upvote 0

cloudboy

You can put it in your carry-on - they are very good about matching carry-ons with the right passenger now for security reasons. Check you boarding passes - if they have those little sssss on it (usuallyt fairly small print) it means you are going to get the hand security check and you may want to mention something to the security guard.

Upvote 0

yensidtlaw1969

If they pull it out of your case at the park gate, and she sees it, propose to her right then and there. Say something like " I was hoping to save this for later, but since you just saw it, will you marry me? ". GOOD LUCK!:D

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
to get it to the resort, have it Fedexed, so it'll be waiting for you at checkin. Tell her if she asks, that its something for work that you promised you'd take care of during your free time.

As for getting it into the parks... just keep it in your pockets. They aren't searched anyway.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom