Airport Security Question

PolyneisanAlex

(We are flying out of JFK this August)

are begining plans were Me my Mom, Dad Brother. Now my brother does not want to go so were going to take my Cousin.

The Problem Delta will not let us change the name on the ticket and told us to buy a new ticket for him. NO WAY do we want to pay 800$ round trip for a 12 year old when we only paid 224$ each when we first booked.
Luckley my cousin and brother have the name but my cousin is 12 and my brother is 17 with different last names.

Do the people that check your tickets before bording will find out

Laura

Premium Member
There is absolutely nothing pleasant about flying anymore.

I agree. I hate flying. It's a stressful, humiliating experience now. Honestly, I'd rather put up with the threat of terrorists than go through all the crap they put you through these days. I can't tell you how many times I've been patted down and made to look like a criminal just because I'm trying to fly home from Disney World!

And the thing is, if a terrorist wanted to hijack a plane again, I'm sure they could still find a way. So the ordeal you go through to get on a plane seems completely pointless to me.

With all the security BS, it often takes me the same amount of hours to get in my car and drive somewhere as it does to drive to the airport and wait in all the lines and go through all the hassle.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom