Airline Kicks Students Off Plane

dadddio

I wonder if the people who were inconvenienced by these kids received any recompense?
They got a flight to Atlanta with only about 16 people in coach. I assume that it also became a 'free drinks' flight, but nobody was probably boozing it that early in the morning. Does AirTran have drink vouchers?

Sans Souci

They got a flight to Atlanta with only about 16 people in coach. I assume that it also became a 'free drinks' flight, but nobody was probably boozing it that early in the morning. Does AirTran have drink vouchers?

I don't know what Air Tran's policy is regarding purchasing drinks, but I am sure Google can help you with that. The fact that you think a "free drinks" flight for those delayed and free vouchers for future travel for the instigators were proper compensation tells me you enjoy being a contrarian.

Aurora1

It is a shame you didn't find the right parents to attend trips. My husband and I have gone twice and with our oldest, now graduated. Our youngest is entering the same school next year and the teacher has already spoken to us about the trip next year asking if we are "in".

I wouldn't paint all parents with the same brush.

There are some parents that are great, but the overlying outlook on parenting is getting worse and worse. So many parents want to be "friends" with their kids rather than a positive/enforcing role model, and you can tell nearly IMMEDIATELY when a student walks in the room how they've been raised. Granted, I work in a very well to do city district so these parents aren't used to being around their kids- most were raised by the nannies and au pairs.

eeyoremum

There are some parents that are great, but the overlying outlook on parenting is getting worse and worse. So many parents want to be "friends" with their kids rather than a positive/enforcing role model, and you can tell nearly IMMEDIATELY when a student walks in the room how they've been raised. Granted, I work in a very well to do city district so these parents aren't used to being around their kids- most were raised by the nannies and au pairs.

What a sad statement. If they don't want to raise kids don't have them.

I am glad the teacher thinks highly enough to invite us back twice. Just received the paperwork tonight for next the next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom