Air travel

Bri1121

Is there a sight where you can sign up and get flight prices sent to you. I check like every week to see if prices drop or not- they actually keep going up- but was wondering if there was something easier!

Thanks!

info- we are flying in from EWR- Newark airport in NJ.

plien69

I use Yapta to keep track of flight prices, and they use Kayak as the search engine.

I actually prefer using Hipmunk to check for available prices, then do the same search in Yapta to actually track them.

Upvote 0

ggauthier82

I used www.airfarewatchdog.com. It will send you an email when tickets for your flight are on sale, although you cannot enter dates. It works well! You can enter different routes if you have access to more than one airport.

Hipmunk.com is also interesting to compare the current prices.

Upvote 0

tikiman

Here is a good site. You need to check every morning. I missed out on two great deals by minutes. Yesterday morning there were tickets from San Francisco to Orlando for $200. By the time I made up my mind and went to book them they went up to $400. By the end of yesterday they were $465. You need to check early in the morning and when you see the deal don’t wait.
http://www.farecompare.com/

Upvote 0

onesandzeros

I fly from San Francisco and find the best prices 8 to 9 weeks prior to departure. I know the urge is to book the flights at the same time you make WDW reservations, but patients can save you some money. You will typically find lower prices for Tue, Wed, Sat flights and higher prices on Fri, Sun.
For example, in Dec/Jan Tuesday flights 10 and 11 weeks out were running around $477 to $467. I booked in week 9 for $320.

As for the Disney Express, you can call to update your flight information any time prior to 45 days of arrival.

Upvote 0

Bri1121

Original Poster
Wow you guys got some great deals! See and I was just told I missed the great price window at the 4 month mark?!

Will check out the other sites as well!

Thx guys!

Upvote 0

Bri1121

Original Poster
I have not checked them yet. I think DH flew that out of Philly not sure if they fly our of EWR. Don't recall them popping up on my searches!

I wish we could get a good deal like that!!

Upvote 0

mjmyers10

You can check southwest.com too. They are starting service from Newark soon. Plus with them, you don't pay baggage fees. My in laws always use Jet Blue out the Newark. The low cost airlines generally do not show up on expedia, priceline, etc.

Upvote 0

Magical Dreamer

The discount airlines generally don't show up in the searches.....

Check them by their sites.

airtran.com
southwest.com
jetblue.com

also, prices constantly change...if you make it a mission I'm pretty sure you would be able to catch flights at 89 - 99 each way

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom