AI imagineering

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Original Poster
8FD88A20-13D4-451B-B004-DE277966E26C.jpeg

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
If you combine this with AI generated Imagery (like Midjourney and Imagen) you could create a whole park. All without a single human being involved.

Then all we would need is for robots to build it.
Hollywoodland to be opening in 1999 at Disneyland with attractions such as The Great Movie Ride, Superstar Television, Dick Tracy's Crimestoppers, Toontown Transit, the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride.

MagicKingdom4Ever

Although my AI imagineering attempts were meh, I did ask them to write a story about a stingray who thought he was a manatee, and this is what they came up with:

In the depths of the ocean, there lived a stingray named Stuart who had always felt a little different from the other stingrays. He was a curious and adventurous creature, and often found himself longing for more than just the usual underwater activities.

One day, Stuart stumbled upon a group of manatees who were having a party in a secluded lagoon. As he watched them from afar, Stuart was struck by their gentle and peaceful nature, and he couldn't help but feel a deep longing to be a part of their world.

So, with a determined gleam in his eye, Stuart set out to become a manatee. He practiced swimming like a manatee, eating like a manatee, and even talking like a manatee. And before long, Stuart was convinced that he had succeeded in his quest.

As Stuart joined the manatees in their daily activities, he soon became a beloved member of their community. He loved nothing more than floating on his back in the warm sun, or munching on seaweed with his new friends.

But as much as Stuart enjoyed his new life as a manatee, he couldn't help feeling a little guilty about pretending to be something he wasn't. Eventually, he mustered up the courage to confess the truth to the manatees, and to his surprise, they welcomed him with open fins.

From that day on, Stuart lived happily as a stingray among the manatees, and he knew that no matter what, he would always be accepted for who he was. And even though he wasn't a true manatee, he knew that he had found his true home in the underwater world.

MagicKingdom4Ever

I also asked them to design a new Adventureland, and this is what they came up with. It sounds like an ad:

Welcome to Adventureland, where the excitement never ends! This immersive and interactive land is filled with thrilling adventures that will transport you to exotic locations all around the world.

As you enter Adventureland, you will be greeted by the sights and sounds of the jungle, with lush foliage and the sounds of exotic animals all around you. Follow the path through the dense foliage and you'll come across a series of interactive exhibits, where you can learn about the animals that call the jungle home, and even get up close and personal with some of them.

As you make your way deeper into Adventureland, you'll come across a series of thrilling attractions that will test your bravery and sense of adventure. Take a spin on the Jungle Cruise, a classic Disney ride that takes you on a tour of the world's most exotic rivers, complete with animatronic animals and wisecracking skippers. Or, brave the heights on the Tarzan's Treehouse, an immersive play area that lets you climb, slide, and explore your way through the jungle.

But the adventure doesn't stop there! Adventureland also features a range of dining and shopping options, including a tropical-themed restaurant serving up delicious cuisine from around the world, and a marketplace filled with souvenirs and gifts inspired by the land's exotic locations.

So come and explore Adventureland, and let your sense of adventure lead the way!

MagicKingdom4Ever

The Big Ben Drop

Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you soar up the iconic Big Ben clock tower on this exciting drop tower ride. As you make your way to the top, take in breathtaking views of the city below. But beware - when you reach the top, you'll be in for a stomach-dropping surprise as you plummet back down to earth at high speeds.

Themed Queue:

As you make your way to the ride, you'll be transported back to Victorian London, the time when Big Ben was first constructed. The queue will feature authentic re-creations of iconic landmarks and streets from the era, including the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, and Buckingham Palace.

Ride Experience:

As you board the ride, you'll be seated in a multi-level gondola that resembles the inner workings of Big Ben. As you make your ascent up the tower, you'll be able to see out of the windows and take in panoramic views of the city below. When you reach the top, the gondola will pause for a moment before plummeting back down to earth at high speeds, giving you the sensation of free-falling. The ride will also feature special effects and sounds to enhance the experience, including the sound of the famous Big Ben chimes.

Overall, The Big Ben Drop would be a thrilling and immersive addition to any theme park, offering a unique and exciting ride experience that combines the iconic setting of Big Ben with the excitement of a drop tower ride.

MonorailRed

Applebees
ChatGPT has been in the news recently. It's a chatbot that you can have a conversation with and ask anything. You can ask it to write or explain computer code, write original stories and poems, etc. You an use it here: https://chat.openai.com/

I've been asking it to write announcements for new lands and attractions at Walt Disney World, and it is coming up with surprisingly good ideas. Each answer appears quickly and when you hit "Try again" it often comes up with completely new things. It's incredible!

I am blown away with this technology. You can ask follow-up questions and it remembers what you were talking about previously. When something like this eventually is integrated with a service like Alexa or Siri it will be revolutionary.

I wonder if Disney is already using this technology to come up with new products and experiences? Here are some of my results:

------
View attachment 684417View attachment 684419View attachment 684416View attachment 684415View attachment 684418View attachment 684414View attachment 684413

Excellent find!

Seriously great tool for developing "cloudy" blue sky concepts.

yensidtlaw1969

Any room in this thread for Midjourney AI?

I just shared this over in the thread discussing the new Coffee place at the Boardwalk - people were lamenting that the design was so uninspired it looked like AI did it, so I actually went into Midjourney to see if it could do better and ended up with these pictures that could have been a better starting place for "Carousel Coffee":

Brandon.Hardy.Art_Coffee_Shop_themed_to_a_Boardwalk_Seaside_Car_3e640205-fb03-46ed-b097-feb7b9...png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom