AI imagineering

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Original Poster
ChatGPT has been in the news recently. It's a chatbot that you can have a conversation with and ask anything. You can ask it to write or explain computer code, write original stories and poems, etc. You an use it here: https://chat.openai.com/

I've been asking it to write announcements for new lands and attractions at Walt Disney World, and it is coming up with surprisingly good ideas. Each answer appears quickly and when you hit "Try again" it often comes up with completely new things. It's incredible!

I am blown away with this technology. You can ask follow-up questions and it remembers what you were talking about previously. When something like this eventually is integrated with a service like Alexa or Siri it will be revolutionary.

I wonder if Disney is already using this technology to come up with new products and experiences? Here are some of my results:

------
ChatGPT-Australia.jpg
ChatGPT-Cuzco.jpg
ChatGPT-Poppins.jpg
ChatGPT-Remy.jpg
ChatGPT-Villians-1.jpg
ChatGPT-Villians-2.jpg
ChatGPT-Villians-3.jpg

JoeCamel

ChatGPT has been in the news recently. It's a chatbot that you can have a conversation with and ask anything. You can ask it to write or explain computer code, write original stories and poems, etc. You an use it here: https://chat.openai.com/

I've been asking it to write announcements for new lands and attractions at Walt Disney World, and it is coming up with surprisingly good ideas. Each answer appears quickly and when you hit "Try again" it often comes up with completely new things. It's incredible!

I am blown away with this technology. You can ask follow-up questions and it remembers what you were talking about previously. When something like this eventually is integrated with a service like Alexa or Siri it will be revolutionary.

I wonder if Disney is already using this technology to come up with new products and experiences? Here are some of my results:

------
View attachment 684417View attachment 684419View attachment 684416View attachment 684415View attachment 684418View attachment 684414View attachment 684413
Ask it this and watch the smoke show

" Ask whether every problem whose solution can be quickly verified can also be quickly solved"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom