aha! Steve, I found the problem...

mightyduck

Original Poster
Steve-

Our posts in chit chat don't count in our post counts, but every time one of our posts are deleted from chit chat, our post count decreases by one.

Hey! That's not fair! :(

Just letting you know...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yep they do - its a cruel world :) LOL

I am not doing that intentionally, it would be a big job to change it, so for the time being it will have to stay this way :) Very few posts get deleted, so it shouldnt be a problem :)

MrPromey

Well, Mighty, it looks like you got your answer :(... I'm glad we decided you should be the one to point that out to him and not me ;)

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
Yep they do - its a cruel world :) LOL

I am not doing that intentionally, it would be a big job to change it, so for the time being it will have to stay this way :) Very few posts get deleted, so it shouldnt be a problem :)

Actually, Steve, I think some of the more wily members of the forum have decided starting threads in chit chat and deleting them is a great way to boost their own post counts....;)

Rooster

Originally posted by DisJosh

It's a guy thing ;)

Should I take offense? I'm a guy but don't care how many posts I have. I think I would lose my job or my wife would disown me if I was on here all the time.:rolleyes: :p :D

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by Rooster

Should I take offense? I'm a guy but don't care how many posts I have. I think I would lose my job or my wife would disown me if I was on here all the time.:rolleyes: :p :D

Ooh, a barb at the single, unemployed consituency.... ;)

DisJosh

Originally posted by Rooster

Most of us have this competative streak in us. As for being on here all the time, well I'm 17 and on summer vacation......as for the other guys, i know most of em work.......byt theyre stuck behind computers all day and need to find something to do.....besides work :D Another reason for us being here is sooooo much is that we're all Disney FREAKS!!! I guess you have to be a bit of a computer junky to be on here so much too :D

Rooster

Originally posted by DisJosh

Most of us have this competative streak in us. As for being on here all the time, well I'm 17 and on summer vacation......as for the other guys, i know most of em work.......byt theyre stuck behind computers all day and need to find something to do.....besides work :D Another reason for us being here is sooooo much is that we're all Disney FREAKS!!! I guess you have to be a bit of a computer junky to be on here so much too :D

Believe it or not I'm a sales manager for a computer training company. I spend all day keeping my employees selling and off the internet. Quite the paradox. I am a Disney freak however and thats why I'm here.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom