Agents of shield.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
So we got the first taste of how AOS is leading into Ultron last night. We are supposed to tune in next week after we have seen Ultron to see what happens next.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Show runner have given 5 clues for the season finale. Not major spoilers but just in case
“Bobbi doesn’t like needles.”

“Mack has an axe.”

“Casualties of war.”

“Coulson is going to lose something important.”

“Fitz and Simmons have a talk.”

SAV

I too agree with your spoiler posted and they teased it that way.

So much happening the whole finale. Lots of things wrapped up with a pretty bow on it and other things teased for Season 3. A lot more cringe worthy things in this one than all season long. Ward is a heartless, bad dude. Cal was AWESOME. I wonder how long his trip to Tahiti will last?

As a lot of the cast were saying Lots of "feels" in this one. They definitely played with your emotions the whole time.

Is it time for Season 3 yet?

DisDan

All I can say is....That Finale was Awesome! This show has come sooo far! Def. Must See TV for me now. Can't wait for Season 3.

doctornick

I loved the finale, especially the last scene -- gonna make for a long summer to see where that leads to. Cal was in his glory this episode, such a fantastic supporting character.

It seems like Season 3 is going to deal more with powered people which is something I'm thrilled about. I thought it was pretty creative how they introduced an MCU version of the Terrigen bomb which will lead to more enhanced folks in the MCU.

216bruce

Arggghhhh. I had to work last night and have to wait for on-demand to get the episode. Well, at least we beat the Bulls at work. Go Cavs!

216bruce

Hulu has it. Already watched it earlier today.
I just finished it- no HD, but that's no biggie. Wow, just a fantastic show. Not just as a comic-book thing, but it's just very, very well-crafted and written. On the down side, I take a fish oil supplement every day, so I may be in trouble:rolleyes:.
Was completely surprised by quite a few things that happened and the cliffhanger was a WTH moment without a doubt. Love Cal and what happens with him- sad, bittersweet.

Disneyfanman

Hulu has it. Already watched it earlier today.
Ratings were way down for the finale. I'm not sure what they need to do to get them up. The show has become my favorite hour of television and the finale was great. Maybe it's because it's difficult to jump in due to the serial format?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Ratings were way down for the finale. I'm not sure what they need to do to get them up. The show has become my favorite hour of television and the finale was great. Maybe it's because it's difficult to jump in due to the serial format?
Does it pick up a lot with DVR and online?

It has been picked up for a third season.

Disneyfanman

Yes, DVR numbers are good. Usually they jump the key demos by 50%. I'm sure that helped it get renewed. Sliding initial views are still a mystery though.

SAV

There are playoff games going on for NBA and NHL. Kids have sports going on so parents going to games, etc. It's spring, so may other things going on to watch it live.

I know I just DVR it every week and watch it when everyone else in the house is asleep. That's pretty much true for every one of "my" shows. I only watch sports live.

216bruce

My theory is the link to Ultron. Folks hear about a tie-in, tune in and see no Cap or Iron Man etc and bail on it. You end up with the regular viewers. I have some friends who did this and they were disappointed that there were no 'real' Avengers in it. The tie-in is great for regular viewers or Marvel fans, but casual observers seem disappointed. just a guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom