Aerosmith/Kiss

MonoManBlue

Original Poster
Hello, I was just curious too see if anyone has gotten tickets to the Aerosmith/Kiss tour this summer? I got lucky and snagged two reserved seats for $270 at the Bonner Springs, KS. Show!!! I am a huge aerosmith fan, check out all the CD's I have of them.

Big Ones
Bootleg Live
Classics Live
Classics Live 2
Gems
Get A Grip
Get Your Wings
Aerosmith's Greatest Hits
Just Push Play
Little South of Sanity
Nine Lives
O' Yeah! Ultimate Aerosmith Hits
Pump

so that totals 13 Aerosmith CD's, As you can tell, I am obsessed, so has anyone else got tickets to the show?? Anyone got a collection of CD's that is that big of the same artist???

wanabeimagineer

Hey I'm an Aerosmith fan as well and I think this tour is gonna be awesome. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the shows. I'm really bummed about it, too. But I got to see them on the Just Push Play tour when they came to Sunrise, Fl and it was the best concert I've ever been to, it was amazing. But ya I have a pretty big Aerosmith cd collection too. Here's my list: (not in order of date, just the order I see em in my cd case)

Gems
Young
O Yeah Ultimate Aerosmith Hits
Live Bootleg
Nine Lives
Classics Live 1
Classics Live 2
Greatest Hits
Big Ones
Just Push Play
Get A Grip
A Little South of Sanity
Permanent Vacation
Sweet Emotion: Songs of Aerosmith-Blues On Fire (a blues tribute to Aerosmith)
Aerosmith (1st album)
Pump

MonoManBlue

Original Poster
Alright!! Two big aerosmith fans, you and me!!

Okay, just on a personal basis, is it just me or does "bootleg live" suck? It seemed as though walk this way was rushed, and i have never enjoyed this album. My personal favorite is "Little South of Sanity," whats yours???

wanabeimagineer

I wouldn't say it sucks, but it's defenitely not the best album ever. I read that it was supposed to sound crappy, like it was made to represent the sound of their live shows, it was supposed to sound like a cheaply made bootleg (to me that just sounds like an excuse to save a few bucks on recording costs, but oh well). It sounds bad to me cuz you can defenitely hear the influence of drugs on that album, which is why A Little South Of Sanity sounds a lot better. My favorite album would have to be either Get A Grip or the first album. I love the sound of the first album cuz it just sounds so live and bluesy. And Get A Grip is just a great hard rock album. I can't wait for the new album though, have you heard about it?

EmeraldDolphin

i love aerosmith... can do without kiss though, but my sons friend won two tickets for the second row... and so they'll go when they're here in connecticut... :)

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by EmeraldDolphin
i love aerosmith... can do without kiss though, but my sons friend won two tickets for the second row... and so they'll go when they're here in connecticut... :)

They're lucky, how'd they win em? Just a radio contest? Yea I'm not a big fan of KISS either but I wouldn't mind seeing them. I read an interview with Aerosmith that said the original idea for th tour was gonna be Aerosmith and AC/DC, now that I woulda really liked to see!

°O°Imagineer°O°

Account Suspended
I have a friend who got tickets a while ago. I'd say I'm a fan of Aerosmith and Kiss, but I'm not that into them. I wouldn't consider them some of the best bands of their time.

MonoManBlue

Original Poster
Yes, A-Smith and AC/DC i would love to see too, but because i am such a big A-Smith fan, i will go anyway, i called ticketmaster 4 minutes after tickets went on sale and the best i could get was upper row. Not terrible seats though, but i will still try to win some from the radio station then sell the ones i got!!!

EmeraldDolphin

Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
They're lucky, how'd they win em? Just a radio contest? Yea I'm not a big fan of KISS either but I wouldn't mind seeing them. I read an interview with Aerosmith that said the original idea for th tour was gonna be Aerosmith and AC/DC, now that I woulda really liked to see!

yep... it was a radio contest... they win stuff all the time... for new year 2001 they won a tickets to time square and they were standing in front when papa roach played... they also won an appearance on mtv's beach house last summer the day that will smith was on... they also somehow got hooked up and were extras in yankee stadium for the movie 'anger management' with adam sandler... i never win anything... but i'm happy for them :)

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by EmeraldDolphin
yep... it was a radio contest... they win stuff all the time... for new year 2001 they won a tickets to time square and they were standing in front when papa roach played... they also won an appearance on mtv's beach house last summer the day that will smith was on... they also somehow got hooked up and were extras in yankee stadium for the movie 'anger management' with adam sandler... i never win anything... but i'm happy for them :)

Wow I wish I had that kinda luck, man I guess some people have it and some people don't. I never win anything either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom