Advice - Orlando this Summer... What to Do?

BlakeW39

Original Poster
Hit MK and EC for sure. Hit AK if you can, maybe split AK/HS if you must. Try a water park or mini-golf - on-property or out on Intntl Drive.

Prepare to sweat your... Mickey ears off.

AK is actually the one I am most sure of. I've been to Disney maybe 7 times now (from the midwest) and DAK is, in my opinion, the besy :) it have such great theming, and gpod rides mixed with some educational aspects. I am hearing a lot of Epcot though! What is its best part? :)

BlakeW39

Original Poster
LOL. it's going to be "10 minutes from Hell" hot, as my grandmother from New Orleans would say.

Anyhoo, op as much as I love Epcot and believe me I do, I would say it depends on where you are staying. Do you have access to a pool? If you can chill at the pool to cool off for a day then I would say Epcot. if not do a water park

I'm staying at the Buena Vista Marriott, so plenty of access to pools :) Typhoon is very enjoyable though.

BlakeW39

Original Poster
Lots to do in Orlando. Even outside of Disney. But if you want to veer outside of Disney the rest of the way then try Sea World. Definitely worth it. Busch Gardens in Tampa is worth it as well if you ever wanted to go to a roller coaster park that married a zoo. No, seriously, it is a neat concept.

Other things..........how about Universal Studios? You said Islands of Adventure, and that is the better park of the two but Universal is still worth it.

Then there are other things to see. Titanic Experience, Gatorland, Holy Land, Kennedy Space Centre............lots of beaches too that aren't very far away.

Lastly, if you are a sports fan how about seeing a baseball game in Tampa? I saw a hockey game in March 2010 with the Tampa Bay Lightning. Tampa is really not very far from Orlando.

Yep :) in Orlando, I've done:

Disney's Magic Kingdom
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
Universal Studios
Universal's Islands of Adventure
SeaWorld
Busch Gardens Tampa

I actually went to Tampa in 2017, and i liked the zoo aspect but idk if it was really worth the price haha. To me it was like a low, low budget Animal Kingdom with Cedar Fair rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom