Advice on GoPro or the likes

ddbowdoin

I use a DJI Osmo Mobile 2 with my iPhone.

143344-gadgets-review-review-dji-osmo-mobile-2-review-image1-2rhcixnul5.jpg

If you want an example of the kind of video I get with it, view here:

I teach digital video and one of the biggest issues I run into with phones is storage! The quality of the new iPhones is legit but I run out of space. Do you bring a laptop and backup nightly?

YorkshireT

I know the above teaches digital video, but a gimble isnt needed with a GoPro Hero 7 black, unless you are after perfection- here is a video I shot with it, no gimble required, one error I did make was not setting it to the correct frequency for Lanzarote electricity so some of the lights flicker (easily remedied if I had realised).-

dieboy

I know the above teaches digital video, but a gimble isnt needed with a GoPro Hero 7 black, unless you are after perfection- here is a video I shot with it, no gimble required, one error I did make was not setting it to the correct frequency for Lanzarote electricity so some of the lights flicker (easily remedied if I had realised).-

Agreed. Hypersmooth on the H7 is pretty spectacular. You by no means need a gimbal anymore. It is close enough at this point. I have great take off videos, driving videos, no gimbal, smooth as silk.

Bairstow

I'm a huge fan of the SooCoo C30, and use one in a headband mount for walking footage and with a wrist mount for rides. They only cost about $40 but because of the gyrometer the smoothness of the footage gives a GoPro a run for its money- so long as you stick to 1080/60.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom