• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Advice on GoPro or the likes

ddbowdoin

I use a DJI Osmo Mobile 2 with my iPhone.

143344-gadgets-review-review-dji-osmo-mobile-2-review-image1-2rhcixnul5.jpg

If you want an example of the kind of video I get with it, view here:

I teach digital video and one of the biggest issues I run into with phones is storage! The quality of the new iPhones is legit but I run out of space. Do you bring a laptop and backup nightly?

YorkshireT

I know the above teaches digital video, but a gimble isnt needed with a GoPro Hero 7 black, unless you are after perfection- here is a video I shot with it, no gimble required, one error I did make was not setting it to the correct frequency for Lanzarote electricity so some of the lights flicker (easily remedied if I had realised).-

dieboy

I know the above teaches digital video, but a gimble isnt needed with a GoPro Hero 7 black, unless you are after perfection- here is a video I shot with it, no gimble required, one error I did make was not setting it to the correct frequency for Lanzarote electricity so some of the lights flicker (easily remedied if I had realised).-
Agreed. Hypersmooth on the H7 is pretty spectacular. You by no means need a gimbal anymore. It is close enough at this point. I have great take off videos, driving videos, no gimbal, smooth as silk.

Bairstow

I'm a huge fan of the SooCoo C30, and use one in a headband mount for walking footage and with a wrist mount for rides. They only cost about $40 but because of the gyrometer the smoothness of the footage gives a GoPro a run for its money- so long as you stick to 1080/60.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom