Advice for a new fanatic?

nelsonj3

magda_96 said:
You can always relocate to florida. It is awsome living here, I get to go anytime that I wish to the parks. I am sure the the other locals know what I am talking about. Plus the annual pass holder price for a ticket sure beats the 7 day hopper pass price. I mean it helps that I was lucky enough to get an excellent job in florida. I live about 2 hours away which is great becasue it is perfect for weekend trips like the one i have in about 3 hours...Plus you get to try all of the different hotels more often and it is great with the fl resident rate.

I have been considering doing just that. I would just have to find a job as good as the one I have now.

Chris_TX

Original Poster
Just knowing there are so many others out there who understand what I'm going through is such a relief! All this Disney talk with like-minded people is definitely better than whining to my family...they just think I'm a weirdo :)

daisyduck448

Chris_TX said:
but I got totally depressed about leaving, and now all I can think about is DisneyWorld! I must have become addicted to the Magic. But judging by the posts on these boards, it seems like I am not alone. I know I will feel better over time, but then again I don't want the "magic" to fade!

i know exactly how u feel ... i cried for about an hour on the ride home from disney. dont worry ... the magic wont fade at all. the last time i was at disney was about a year ago and i still feel the magic!!!
:)
p.s- read disney guidebooks ... they really help to remind you of the past trip. i do it all the time!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Chris_TX said:
Just knowing there are so many others out there who understand what I'm going through is such a relief! All this Disney talk with like-minded people is definitely better than whining to my family...they just think I'm a weirdo :)

I have found that a good back handed slap takes care of the whining... :lookaroun

Sledge

Account Suspended
lebeau said:
I can relate.

I find it helpful to live vicariously through others on this board. I surf WDW-related sites at work and have travel guides in my desk. It's kind of like JAmie Foxx in Collateral Damage looking at a picture of his vacation spot while driving his cab.

It's not the same thing, but it is therapeutic.

:lol: Collateral Damage is with Ah-nold. Collateral is with Jamie Fox and Tom Cruise. Big difference in movies. :lol:

Willful

Buy DVC so you have an "excuse" to go back to WDW.

"But honey, we have our room paid for down there...and we have AP's...so it's like going for free...well, except for the airfare and the DDP." :ROFLOL:

I listen to podcasts to relive the magic. Window to the Magic and all the ones on the DPN...and well of course the one I record for The Mickey Room. (sorry for the shameless plug). Seriously, though, there's nothing like firing up the old iPod and listening to Disney park audio, whether it be from a podcast or a CD.

Then that makes me go book my next trip...and beg my boss for more vacation time. haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom