Adventures in the Magic Kingdom

Mr.EPCOT

I downloaded it a few years ago and played it a little. It was cute. I think the best Disney park video game they've ever made was the Walt Disney World Magical Quest Racing Tour.

lilclerk

I LOVE the racing tour. I've got it for Game Boy Color and PC. I've never heard of that website, it's really neat. I'll have to try this one out later, thanks!

the-reason14

Ah yes, Ive owned that game once upon a time. Could never beat it, but last year I downloaded it, as well as some other old classic nintendo games, and still couldnt beat it. Good for the memories. I know I can easily answer the trivia questions now though.

The magical racing tour game was fun, I had it for the GBA, and playstation, it was pretty cool, of course I could never beat the ps0ne version either.:shrug:

MasonDuo

I love that game! I still put it in every now and then and play it -- especially before a trip :) ... Although the game is kinda hokey. I remember when I first beat that game -- I was so proud! All I have to say is that the pirates of the carribean part of the game was the worst -- too hard :p

markjohns1

Definitely still own that game. Parts of that game are surprisingly hard. My favorite was always the trivia, but it's a pretty short part of the game sadly. The Racing Tour was fun, but I always like the idea of exploring around WDW. Made me feel like I was there (as hard as that is to believe with an NES game).

sgtpep86

Original Poster
I've also played the racing tour game for Playstation, I love that it has the actual theme music and all the little "cars" are vehicles used for each individual ride.

My friends keep making fun of me that I was so excited about the corny NES game though... I think its adorable, if not extremely difficult!

elizs77

Oh my gosh! I totally ahd that game. When I heard the music, I couldn't believe I remembered the tune. I thought the game was hard, but fun!

Thanks for the link!!

chaggy102

I downloaded it a few years ago and played it a little. It was cute. I think the best Disney park video game they've ever made was the Walt Disney World Magical Quest Racing Tour.

Oh what I'd do to get another copy of walt Disney World Magic Quest Racing Tour since mine broke

~Chag

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom