Pre-Trip Adventure is out there...June 2017

Hi again! I'm Amy if you all don't know me! Brian's resolve didn't last very long!! He has agreed to go back next June!!!! (For those of you who didn't read my report from this June, Brian (my hubby) was not happy with the behavior exhibited by our children, and swore he would never take them back!) Here we are on the last day of that June trip:

Logan is 13, Lily is 11, and Owen is 8.

This trip will be a bit different for us. Brian and I were just down in WDW this past weekend to book the free dining bounceback offer! We will be at Caribbean Beach from Monday, June 5-Saturday, June 17. We plan to drive down (14 hours) on Friday, June 2 and spend the night at my aunt's house in The Villages. We will sleep in on Saturday, then check in to our resort at Universal Studios! I'm not sure which resort yet, but it will be one of the deluxe ones where you get the unlimited express passes. I think we will probably stay at Royal Pacific, I just have to wait and see what kind of AAA discount I can get. I plan to get our tickets through Undercover Tourist, and they have a buy 2 day park to park passes and get a 3rd day free, so we will probably go into the parks Sat. afternoon. We will then spend all day Sunday at the parks, and Monday morning. I'm hoping to be done by early to mid afternoon on Monday, then head over to check in at CBR and relax for the evening. We also plan to go to Seaworld one day during the trip.

We got the water parks and more tickets again this year, so we will definitely be doing both water parks again. We also got the park hoppers. We've never had them with the kids before, so we shall see how it goes.

I just realized that they never offered to add Memory Maker to our reservation, so I guess I will have to call and add that at some point.

Not much else to tell at this point, but I'll be back many times before June with updates!!

I've got some reading to do in the meantime:
DSCN3417.JPG

So:
DSCN3416.JPG

but only 282 days until we leave for Florida!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Very exciting developments!
I'd have gone with the suite too!

The Bon Voyage Breakfast is my dream character lineup! I can't wait to read about it!
I'm glad you said that about the suite! I was starting to second guess myself!:oops: But every time I stop and really think about it, I know we made the right decision.

I think I'm more excited about that breakfast than the kids are!:D

DisneyMorgan

I NEED that "Best Day Ever" shirt!!! I LOVE IT!

All of your plans look great! We did one day at Uni/IOA a few weeks ago and had a blast! I think your family will really like Uni/IOA! :D

No plans for Volcano Bay? I'm not really thrilled with the location of it. I mean the highway is RIGHT there :bored:

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
I NEED that "Best Day Ever" shirt!!! I LOVE IT!

All of your plans look great! We did one day at Uni/IOA a few weeks ago and had a blast! I think your family will really like Uni/IOA! :D

No plans for Volcano Bay? I'm not really thrilled with the location of it. I mean the highway is RIGHT there :bored:
We are so excited to check out Uni/IOA! No plans for Volcano Bay! I agree about the highway, and we had already planned to hit TL and BB which is more than enough water park time for me! Maybe next time!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
I got one last new shirt for this trip! (or so I keep telling myself!:oops:)
DSCN4837.JPG

Only 69 days!!! (66 until we leave) I am a little concerned though because the app and MDE show us as having 2 suites, I have 3 tickets, and everyone else has 2 tickets each. I'm afraid it will give me problems when I go to make FP+ next week. I called, and was assured that their computer only shows one room and one ticket for each person, but I may still call again because I will be really upset if I miss out on the Pandora FP+ because of this!!

LisaBelle

I got one last new shirt for this trip! (or so I keep telling myself!:oops:)
View attachment 196683
Only 69 days!!! (66 until we leave) I am a little concerned though because the app and MDE show us as having 2 suites, I have 3 tickets, and everyone else has 2 tickets each. I'm afraid it will give me problems when I go to make FP+ next week. I called, and was assured that their computer only shows one room and one ticket for each person, but I may still call again because I will be really upset if I miss out on the Pandora FP+ because of this!!
I LOVE this shirt!!! Where did you find it?
I would be just like you and call again. Better safe than sorry where FP+ is concerned! Sending pixie dust your way so that all is well with your reservation and you are able to get your Pandora FP+.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
I LOVE this shirt!!! Where did you find it?
I would be just like you and call again. Better safe than sorry where FP+ is concerned! Sending pixie dust your way so that all is well with your reservation and you are able to get your Pandora FP+.
Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/listing/462823248/disney-tank-my-happy-place-castle-tank

I did call again! This time I called the MDE help desk and they fixed it so now we only have one room showing and one ticket for Brian and the kids. I still have two tickets showing, but she said the IT department had escalated it and it would be taken care of, but it wouldn't affect my FP+ at all. I certainly hope so!!

LisaBelle

Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/listing/462823248/disney-tank-my-happy-place-castle-tank

I did call again! This time I called the MDE help desk and they fixed it so now we only have one room showing and one ticket for Brian and the kids. I still have two tickets showing, but she said the IT department had escalated it and it would be taken care of, but it wouldn't affect my FP+ at all. I certainly hope so!!
Thanks for the link to the shirt!
So glad they were able to fix most of your reservation issues. Good luck choosing your FP+.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
DSCN4838.JPG

FP+ made!! Online check in done!
Here is what our schedule is looking like now:
Friday, June 2 - travel day
Saturday, June 3 - Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure - not sure what we will do for meals this day
Sunday, June 4 - Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure - I have a character breakfast booked at the Royal Pacific Hotel at 11:30am.
Monday, June 5 - we will start at Universal and then transfer over to Art of Animation - dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe
Tuesday, June 6 - Magic Kingdom - 8:20am Crystal Palace
try to hit Space Mountain right after breakfast
10:15 Splash
11:20 Big Thunder Mountain
1:20 Tony's FOF parade package
3:00 FOF
3:50 SDMT
Wednesday, June 7 - Typhoon Lagoon - 6:45pm 'Ohana
Thursday, June 8 - Animal Kingdom - 8:05am Tusker House ROL package
try to hit Kilimajaro Safari right after breakfast
10:15 Flight of Passage
12:00 Expedition Everest
1:00 Kali River Rapids
9:15 ROL
Friday, June 9 - Hollywood Studios - 9:55 RnRC
10:55 ToT
11:30am Mama Melrose's
1:25 Star Tours
8:15 Star Wars dessert party
Saturday, June 10 - Epcot - 8:10am Garden Grill
try to hit Soarin' right after breakfast, then maybe Test Track if the line is short enough
10:00 Nemo (basically will be a throw away FP+ choice)
11:10 Spaceship Earth
12:30 Frozen Ever After
Sunday, June 11 - Magic Kingdom - 8:05 CRT
try to hit Spash and BTMRR right after breakfast
10:45 Peter Pan
11:55 SDMT
1:25 Space Mountain
6:10pm Chef Mickey's
Monday, June 12 - Seaworld - possible Kona Cafe breakfast before we leave, then dinner at Captain Cook's with bread pudding from Tambu Lounge after
Tuesday, June 13 - Blizzard Beach - 6:35pm 1900 Park Fare
Wednesday, June 14 - Epcot -8:05am Akershus (still not sure if we are keeping this one)
try to hit FEA again after breakfast if the kids want to, otherwise we'll probably try for Soarin' again
9:00 Imagination (another throw away selection)
10:05 Test Track
11:10 Living with the Land
1:20pm Beaches and Cream
Thursday, June 15 - Hollywood Studios - 10:10am Bon Voyage breakfast
2:35 TSMM
3:40 Star Tours
5:00pm Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic! package
6:30 ToT
9:00 Fantasmic!
Friday, June 16 - Animal Kingdom - 9:00 Navi River Journey
11:00 Expedition Everest
12:00 Dinosaur
5:15pm Tusker House ROL package
9:15 ROL
Saturday, June 17 - departure day:( - 8:45am 'Ohana

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom