Adult Swim's new Robot Chicken to rip off WDW

CtCF

Original Poster
Straight from TV Tome:

"You Got Robo-Served" brings Voltron, the Defender of the Universe, to center stage in a break dancing contest against Robeast. In "Secrets of the Animal Kingdom," an educational trip into nature reveals the secrets behind the mongoose, hyena and lemming. Finally, deep into the underground tunnels of Disney World, Walt Disney's head lives on and feeds on Cuban children.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
CtCF said:
Straight from TV Tome:

"You Got Robo-Served" brings Voltron, the Defender of the Universe, to center stage in a break dancing contest against Robeast. In "Secrets of the Animal Kingdom," an educational trip into nature reveals the secrets behind the mongoose, hyena and lemming. Finally, deep into the underground tunnels of Disney World, Walt Disney's head lives on and feeds on Cuban children.

Its a pretty funny show, so take it all in jest. All you [adult swim] fans should see it. Not as good as the ATHF but it is pretty funny.

Come on, after all the Simpsons parody WDW (ala Efcot Center[check out the Great moments with MR. Eisner attraction :lol: ], Itchy and Scratchy Land, and Euro Itchy and Scratchy land)

ADN

CtCF

Original Poster
Oh, don't get me wrong, I love Robot Chicken, I think its almost as good as ATHF and close, but not quite as good as Family guy (aka the best comedy show ever).

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I look forward to this.

Quasimodo's head made an appearance as "Corky" in the X-Files bit of the first episode.

quasi6ak.jpg

diddy_mouse

MrNonacho said:
I look forward to this.

Quasimodo's head made an appearance as "Corky" in the X-Files bit of the first episode.

quasi6ak.jpg

PAH HAHAHA! :lol: :lol: that looks sooooo funny! (and i will admit i have that Scully action figure, along with her wonderfully attractive partner Mulder)

P.S. Euro Itchy & Scratchy Land was classic :D

Indy95

I saw Robot Chicken on Sunday, and I thought it was great. I agree it's not the funniest out there, but it is a worthy addition to the Adult Swim line-up. It's certainly better than "Tom and the Mayor." :mad: Now...if they could only bring back Brak...

CtCF

Original Poster
We can only imagine what the Walt head in the Utilidors will look like in "action figure form".

CtCF

Original Poster
Thursdays I think at 11:30 (not sure on that), but I'm pretty sure Sundays at 11:30, a part of the "Robot Chicken" Sandwich lineup on Adult Swim.

GaryT977

The first one was great! The chick on drugs and the sci-fi bloopers were really good. Can't WAIT for the Utilidoors stuff!

OliveMcFly

I was watching this show the other night. It's kind of funny. If they're poking fun at Disney than they have to be doing something right. No one would poke fun at something no one cares about. Plus, Seth Green is working again. LOL

CoffeeJedi

now that the ep has actually aired, i figure this thread should be resurrected
('figure', hehe)

pretty funny stuff, nice little shot of the utilidors, a cameo by Roy, oh, and cyber-Walt vs Castro

ProjectTracker

To reference that Simpsons episode where they go to EFCOT. Put it this way, I was cying, I was laughing so hard. I like at the end where Homer asks for a churro and the guy says, "that will be $14." And Homer goes nuts and says, "Here!" Hilarious!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom