ADRs - question regarding reservation time

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Hey there. We have a reservation at California Grill for 9:20 this Thursday and for Ohana this Saturday at 9:15.

I recently heard on a couple of vlogs that both of these restaurants constantly run late.

Can anyone give me a realistic idea of when we might actually be seated?

I'm having bad flashbacks to 2013 at MNSSHP when we were seated over an hour late for our dinner reservation because, as the hostess explained, they had "campers". (That was defined to us as people without MNSSHP tickets who were camping out at their tables in order to see some of the celebration on their way out of the park.)

Now I'm wondering if there will be campers waiting at tables to see Wishes and then we won't get seated until after 10.

Any insight is appreciated.

Mukta

I think there is a really good chance that you won't be seated until after Wishes because people will be camping at those tables.

Crowd levels are 6/10, there is a large group coming for Gay Days, so restaurants will be running late. I would plan to watch Wishes from the Contemporary Terrace and not the restaurant.

daisyduckie

I don't think people camp at the California Grill. There is no need to. After your meal you are free to go back up and view the fireworks from their outside viewing area. I've had 2 late night meals there just for the purpose of watching the fireworks. We were seated promptly both times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom