ADRs Made!

French Quarter

Original Poster
We're taking advantage of free dining for our upcoming short Disney vacation. I made my ADRs tonight and I'm too excited not to share them with you. They are all for dinner.

Cape May Cafe - This will be our first time eating here. My parent's will be joining us to celebrate their anniversary that night and they love seafood. Also, my son is under 3 so buffets are a really good deal for us.

Sanaa - We ate here on our last trip and thought it was hands down the best meal on we've had on property (not counting V & A's chef's table). We simply had to go back for the bread service, if nothing else. We'll be celebrating my DH's birthday here again this year.

Biergarten - This is probably my favourite WS restaurant. We haven't been in a couple of trips and only ever went for lunch. This one's for me. And I think my son will love the show.

So, tell me what you think. I'd especially like to hear about your experiences at Cape May.

pinkrose

Sounds great! I have not had dinner at Cape May (only breakfast), but I have friends who love it and go every time they are at WDW.

ThinkTink721

The only one that we have tried is Cape May.
It was pretty good.
We ate there on our arrival night, so we had to rush to get there. :eek:
The food was good, the service was fine, the atmosphere was fine...I do love the Beach Club Resort though.
Be sure to look around the lobby area & take a seat in the rocking chairs outside...it is SO relaxing!!! :wave:

_Scar

We tried so many restaurants for the first time at WDW including Le Cellier, GFC, Plaza... and the one we all absolutely LOVED was Cape May Cafe.

Me and my mom don't even like sea food, but there's just so much to choose from!

PS- make sure to try the peanut butter blondies!

wdwmousetales

Biergarten

I just had lunch at the Biergarten a couple of weeks ago. It was awesome! Make sure you stick around for the stage show if it is not on when you arrive. You can check out my photos here..
http://www.wdwmousetales.com/biergartenrestaurant.html

wp4e865eda_05.jpg

wpb5734d45_05.jpg

French Quarter

Original Poster
Great photos, wdwmousetales! We do plan to see the show. We've timed it so that we can watch it during dessert.

I'm glad people have enjoyed Cape May. I'll definitely look out for those peanut butter blondies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom