ADR times during MNSSHP

Tisha_PA

Original Poster
We're heading down in September for the free dining. On one of the days that MNSSHP is held we are tentatively planning on being at MK. Since the party starts at 7, what would be the latest time I could make an ADR at CP for dinner? Would I be able to make an ADR at 7?

coltow

If you are going to the party take the earliest you can get. Your party ticket will allow you access to MK at 4pm. And all the party stuff will start right at 7pm and you won't want to miss out on what you paid for. I'm hoping to get a 4:30 ADR somewhere.

popsicletrees

If you are going to the party take the earliest you can get. Your party ticket will allow you access to MK at 4pm. And all the party stuff will start right at 7pm and you won't want to miss out on what you paid for. I'm hoping to get a 4:30 ADR somewhere.

I completely agree. Just get your wristband before your ADR. The party has so much going on that you will be glad you had an early ADR.

Tisha_PA

Original Poster
We're actually not going to the party on this day - going on a different day. I was hoping to maximize the time we would have at MK since it closes at 7 that day. I was hoping we could do rides until 7 and then grab dinner at CP or LTT and then head back to the resort. Would I be able to do this or will they cut off ADR times earlier?

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Thats why I said good questions vause I figured she didnt have tickets and wanted to get an ADR at 7...

I would imagine if you COULD get that 7 ADR you could "hang" around in the crowds without being asked to show your wrist band, just dont try and ride anything!

kitten2299

Does anyone have a confirmed answer yet?? I was wondering to as I hope to get CRT at 7 the night of a party I dont know if it will make it easier to get ressies but its worth a shot.

JPVonDrake

Restaurant hours for the month of September have yet to be finalized, however based on years past...

On event nights counter service locations will close promptly at 6:00 pm, and table service locations will accept their last guests no later then 6:00 pm.

Liberty Tree Tavern, Cinderella's Royal Table, and Tony's Town Square Restaurant will have extended hours for party guests only. Their last regular seating will be at 6:00 pm however Guest with party tickets may be seated from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm.

Remember guests can start booking their dining 90 days before the party night.

Beginning at 4:00 p.m., Guests inside the Theme Park who have purchased event tickets for the same day may return to the Main Entrance or designated locations in the park to have the Special Event admission media swiped. The Guest will receive a wristband which will serve as proof of admission for the Event later that evening. Guests with wristbands may stay in the park at closing; Guests without wristbands will be asked to leave the park. Designated locations are indicated by signage or Guests may ask a Cast Member for directions to these locations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom