ADR Rose and Crown?

sweetsugar

Original Poster
Hi, can anyone help, we would like lunch at the Rose and Crown but will we need to make ADR's for this? From what i've read on previous posts there is two sides. In your opinion which side is best? does it matter?
Many thanks :)

Pioneer Hall

One side of Rose and Crown is just a pub where you can get some quick things like fish and chips...but it isn't a real sit down meal. The dining room side is where you would want to be eating. I strongly recommend an ADR, even for lunch (always a smart idea, no matter where on property you might be eating).

CAPTAIN HOOK

ADRs will depend on whether you're visiting at peak times - that said, lunch time is usually quieter than evening meal sittings when folk try and get tables to watch Illuminations from.

Regarding which side - one side is dry and comfortable, the other side you'll be underwater :D

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Yes - make an ADR! Here's my thoughts on ADR's and dining - if it is important to you to eat some where then make the ADR. The reason that places like Rose and Crown and Le Cell and character dining experiences go quick for ADR's is b/c they are popular - not matter the time of day. Yes, you can take your chances and see if you can get a spot but why risk it? Lunch is easier then dinner. But either way, i'd make the ADR. There is a Fish and Chip stand on the outside and then there is a pub part by the bar and an outside seating area set to the far left when looking at the Rose and Crown. But there is no food service here. Just drinkipoos.

Enjoy! Make the ADR! I highly recommend Rose and Crown - the Shepards Pie is to die for! :slurp:

sweetsugar

Original Poster
thanks for your replies. Already made a few ADR's, couldn't get a reservation at coral reef for 8th May though, never mind. Will go make a ADR for Rose and Crown know! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom