ADR Reservations. Any Problems?

Lucky

Asking for your address is to find your household and track your information and make sure you are you. If you have an on property reservation, I don't think they'll ask you for your address.
I had an on-property reservation, and they asked for my address.

TURKEY

I had an on-property reservation, and they asked for my address.

Did you tell them you were staying on property? Give them your reservation number?

Some reservations (depending on how made) still won't have an address so they likely will add your address to your reservation.

Both for the dining system and reservation system, the quickest way to find someone is by searching for an address and phone number, especially for a "Joe Smith".

Mom2princesses

I've been also making ADR's for years (1997) and I have always been asked for phone number and I always stay on site. This year they also asked me for my address. I don't see it as a big deal at all.

reptar77

Just hung up with dinning. They didn't ask for a phone number or address. They wanted my Resort reservation number and only verified my name that was it. They also didn't give me my confirmation numbers until all of my dinning was booked. Very strange first time that has happened. :shrug:

GymLeaderPhil

They didn't ask for a phone number or address. They wanted my Resort reservation number and only verified my name that was it.
Because your phone number and address are already on your resort reservation information. If you were not staying on site, they would ask you for both.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom