ADR before park opening

Princess in Training

Original Poster
We have an early (8:00 am) AR at Crystal Palace. My questions are 1) what is the process for actually getting in the park before it opens? and 2) are you allowed to take pictures of the castle with no one around on the way?

jpittore1

There is a special gate to go in at MK, it is usually to the very far left if facing the entrance. Ask the security people going through your bags where to enter for sure, in the event is has changed. We take a ton of photos during the walk up MS with the Castle in the background. Usually this is the one time during the day to stand on the walkway in the front of the Castle for pictures with minimal people.

LWB

Go up close to the castle for the better pictures! Even walking part of the way down Main Street, other diners will be in your background. The closer you get, the more empty the background of your picture will be!!!

kasey1988

There was even a photo pass person ready infront of the castle when we had early breakfast reservations before the park opened!

horizons82

It was a lot of fun when we went to the CP before park hours ...here are some photos:
I was so excited I was in the first row of the parking lot I took a photo of that too! :)

IMG_5489.JPG
IMG_5490.JPG
IMG_5491.JPG
IMG_5499.JPG

LucyK

We had a blast last year and will do it again this time around. We had the partner statue all to ourselves for a good five minutes, taking as many pictures as we wanted with no one else around. We even witnessed a proposal in front of the castle, it was really sweet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom