ADR Advice

BigB911

I had our entire trip planned out in my head, and then the September hours were made public, and my plans were smashed to bits. Basically, our whole itinerary is up in the air until I check with touringplans and make my ADR's. I'm 100 days out, so 10 days from ADR time.

We've decided not to alter our schedule based on when F! is showing. Call it a protest...being stubborn...whatever. So the 2 days we will most likely visit DHS, the park closes at 7. With that in mind, and not really liking the TS choices there, we're thinking of visiting another resort both times. I've read numerous posts on here that most of you highly recommend it. So, what are some of your favorite TS resort restaurants? Keep in mind; we have a 5 y/o, so kid friendly is a must. Also, we'd be looking for something close to the TTA, so most likely an MK area resort, so we can easily get back to our resort, as we are relying on Disney transportation.

So, have at it folks...what are your favorite TS resort restaurants and why?

Thanks...

Paul G.

We love the Grand Floridian Cafe,we've eaten there a few times and the food and service has been great.We are going there twice on our upcoming trip.
We're are going to try The Wave ,i've read some great reviews so i hope to enjoy it.Good luck with your adr's and enjoy your trip!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

figment88

We love the Kona Cafe in the Poly..If you want to have a great character meal try Chef Mickeys, at the contemporary, for dinner(your 5yo will love it!!)

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

We will be there the same time as you!!! What about Chef Mickey's? Your 5 yr old should love the character experience. My son was 6 almost 7 on our last visit and really enjoyed Whispering Canyon @ WL and Sci-Fi Cafe at DHS. Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
We will be there the same time as well. We need to meet up and get a CS meal or something...

Other than that...F! not being shown nightly really has me "hopping" around at times I didnt plan on it, but oh well what can you do?

Upvote 0

BigB911

Original Poster
Thanks for the great advice everyone!

As for Whispering Canyon...yeah...no. Not ever will we eat there again.

Chef Mickey's was one I have been considering. We're definately (hopefully) going to 1900 Park Fare.

John...I know, right? If I'm not mistaken, we're both going to MNSSHP the same night (09/29), so maybe we could meet then? You could always text or call my cell once we're both there. Cell # is on facebook. Let me know what your itenerary looks like, and we'll pick a day. Unfortunately, we're not much for hopping. We feel that it'd be too hard to accomplish with a 5 y/o, and the fact that we'll be relying on Disney transport.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom