Admit it, you felt it...

matt9112

so we often go to the parks at rope drop and i usually try to go to a quite corner in a land or pavilion ect and just sit down and look around at the emptiness not a single soul and oh the music of the area really just blows me away....makes me wish i could buy the parks. i would....i bet i would run them better too =)

edit: when epcot rope drop announcement occurred i felt it.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Premium Member
You, buddy, have way too much time on your hands. Enjoy being an a hole, ha.

a hole and a-hole are two completely different terms. The first meaning -- well, that you are in fact a ----- hole. The second, meaning something entirely different. Now, if you are too lazy to differentiate between the two because you feel that a mere hyphen is not important, then you are no different from the bored hillbillies you seem to feel are beneath you. In fact, us hillbillies, might just think it is a prophetic sign that it is time to re-evaluate your self worth.

BiffyClyro

a hole and a-hole are two completely different terms. The first meaning -- well, that you are in fact a ----- hole. The second, meaning something entirely different. Now, if you are too lazy to differentiate between the two because you feel that a mere hyphen is not important, then you are no different from the bored hillbillies you seem to feel are beneath you. In fact, us hillbillies, might just think it is a prophetic sign that it is time to re-evaluate your self worth.
Really? A- hole is different from an actual hole? Thanks for clearing that up.

Or maybe it was away of getting round the censoring of the boards. Stay out of other peoples battles, I wasn't the one starting anything, peace.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Premium Member
I used a-hole and didn't get censored. Yours, was an incorrect use of the english language... Did you, or did you not insult "hillbillies" in a previous post? Well guess I'm entitled to the battle now......Thanks for playing. Grammatically seems like you have some work to do.

Walt Disney1955

I cried on my wedding day. That was a decade ago, nothing since then, not even when my children were born. Some men cry every week over something. I don't know, I guess I still have that "men should never be seen crying" mentality. No reason really, I just don't do it, and thankfully haven't had reason to as I live a happy life.

But I can think of the times I get sad at Disney. I always, always get sad when I am on the ferry on the way home from the Magic Kingdom at night. It is beautiful and it feels like you are leaving a magical playground that you may not see for a while. It is more of a depressing feeling but a bit of a downer. So I'm sad then. I don't know, I'm always happy to see the Country Bear Jamboree. That was something my grandparents apparently loved in 1973. So while I love it, I still can get a little sad watching it. The fireworks are just so lovely and beautiful that it can give you a lump in your throat. Plus it is always the end of the night.

Small World was the first ride we ever went on. It's nostalgic and if I am riding it at the end of the day sometimes a little sad.

Lastly, at Disneyland when they do "Magical" at the end of the night, or at least did that fireworks display when I was there I really loved the "Baby Mine" part. Then Dumbo comes flying out behind the castle. I don't know, if I were an emotional man, I'd cry there I guess you could say.

prfctlyximprct

I cried at oh Canada. I've never been to the real Canada, only Epcots version, but let me tell you I cried like a sap. It was so beautiful. Maybe I need help. I left the circle vision theater ready to book my trip to Canada.

RScottyL

I got a little teary eyes watching the main street electrical parade for the first time in years, as well as leaving Magic Kingdom at the end of our last trip!

I was flashing back to my first trip back in 1987!

Wonderful place!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom