Additional Carno Head

Jyoung147

Original Poster
Sorry if this isn't the right place for this! I noticed while riding Dinosaur this week that when you reach the photo carno, if you look across the track from him to the left you can see and additional small Carnotaurus head up in the trees. Anyone have any idea what this is? I originally thought maybe it was to give the appearance of the dinosaur chasing you in the photos, but the digital frame covers up where it would be. Is this a relic from the CTE days? As far as I can remember, CTE had a digital frame on your photos as well. Any ideas?

Rob562

It might be a replacement of sorts that the imagineers hid as some sort of theming

It is. They'll move that head around as needed to cover for a major animatronic that's been moved out for repair. For a while the on-ride photo carno was out of commission and the one on the left was being used where it was. Everyone in the photos was looking left rather than generally at the camera.

-Rob

BasiltheBatLord

carnohead.png

That would be it, if I'm not mistaken.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
It is. They'll move that head around as needed to cover for a major animatronic that's been moved out for repair. For a while the on-ride photo carno was out of commission and the one on the left was being used where it was. Everyone in the photos was looking left rather than generally at the camera.

-Rob
Exactly. There's an on-ride photo of me looking confused and disappointed from one of these times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom