Adding celebrations to ADRs

disneyworld07

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

We are off to Disney in 4 days - the main reason for our trip is to celebrate my mum and dads belated 25th wedding anniversary (very belated - Dec 2009). We have been saving to take them on this holiday as our present for them.

My question is - are we able to add their anniversary to our ADRs on more than one day?? Its just that obviously it wont be the actual date of their anniversary - the whole trip is in honour of their anniversary and so we would want them to feel special at as many meals as possible.

So - do you have to pick just one day? Or could we add their anniversary as a celebration to lots of our dining reservations, to help make the trip special throughout?

Hope I wasnt too confusing!!! Hope to hear from you soon!

lbrad

You can add their Anniversary celebration to ALL of your ADR's.

You can do it online or call them and ask them to add it on to your reservations.

Have a magical trip ...what a beautiful gift!

wizards8507

Hi everyone!

We are off to Disney in 4 days - the main reason for our trip is to celebrate my mum and dads belated 25th wedding anniversary (very belated - Dec 2009). We have been saving to take them on this holiday as our present for them.

My question is - are we able to add their anniversary to our ADRs on more than one day?? Its just that obviously it wont be the actual date of their anniversary - the whole trip is in honour of their anniversary and so we would want them to feel special at as many meals as possible.

So - do you have to pick just one day? Or could we add their anniversary as a celebration to lots of our dining reservations, to help make the trip special throughout?

Hope I wasnt too confusing!!! Hope to hear from you soon!

When you add something like a birthday or anniversary, it asks you what specific day the event happens to fall upon, but the reservation doesn't have to be on THAT day. This is different than, for example, a honeymoon, which doesn't have a specific "date" to it.

We're going to Florida in a couple of weeks and my wife's birthday's not till late June but we're having a special birthday treat at Boma which may not seem like a big thing but it's big to us. :)

We went to Boma on our Wedding Anniversary and we were brought a selection of special deserts and a 'Congratulations' message on it. Love Boma. Can you tell :ROFLOL:

disneyworld07

Original Poster
Wow - so could we really add their anniversary as a celebration to ALL of our ADRs then??

That would be great! That way, we could hope that they would be made to feel a tiny bit special at each meal! :)

DisneyDebNJ

For our yearly disney trip, we are adding our anniversary as well. ALL ADRs, like other posters said, you can celebrate at. If I am not mistaken, they will give your Dad and his bride, buttons to wear, so all CMs know they're celebrating. If you want to add a cake, or anything like that, you would have to make arrangements for that beforehand. Call the WDW-DINE number, and tell them what you're celebrating. They can also help with any extras you might want to add. Enjoy your trip and Happy Anniversary to your Mum and Dad :wave:

suechris2

personal triumph

I added a celebration and tagged it as personal triumph for my wife. I did it to have something special on the trip. Without calling and adding requests does anyone know what they generally do for something like that?

Club Cooloholic

Not that it's a great show but in "Rules of Engagement" the other night, the couple that is engaged accidently was given a free dinner when the waiter thought the guy was proposing. He then pretended to propose to her everywhere, at cafes, etc. She finally got sick of it lol. Of course someone CAN put them on all their ADRS but I won't say it's a classy thing to do.

catnrob

We used the online system to add a celebration for DW's birthday to our Flying Fish ADR. Then I thought about adding one for our anniversary to our Boma ADR. When I did that it added the anniv to FF as well. Now I can't change them. We only want to celebrate one thing at each meal!

foreverbelle

You can put them on all or just one. My husband, my son and myself are going down in July, and are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary. The hubby and I decided to do an adult only meal, at California Grill. We have decided to celebrate it only one night and not put them on all of ours. Though we have in the past celebrated it every time-usually for birthdays, just this go around with a 2 year old we figured it would be more special just the two of us...

I would dif add it on to an ADR, whether its just one, or all of the trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom