Adding an extra visitor to Fort Wilderness?

TLS

My Family is going to Disney August 2012.

Sister's family is staying at a Fort Wilderness Cabin.

My Parents have a Motorhome and are staying in Fort Wilderness as well.

My other Sister is thinking of joining my Parents for a few days.

How is this worked out with the Campground? DME? Tickets?

I did this back in 2008, but cant remember how I worked the reservations. I used DME and had Tickets for every day of my stay.

I told my Parents/Sister to ask when they make the reservations, but thought I'd ask on here as well.

Thanks

gmaw

Make a call. My daughter added her sons friend for the end of the vacation. They stayed at Pop and they didn't even charge extra. She did have 2 rooms with 3 in one room and 2 in another. He was also allowed to use DME at no charge. He only used this on the return home. Hope this helps. Worth the phone calls. Enjoy and hope it works out for you.

Upvote 0

Huglife

Make a call. My daughter added her sons friend for the end of the vacation. They stayed at Pop and they didn't even charge extra. She did have 2 rooms with 3 in one room and 2 in another. He was also allowed to use DME at no charge. He only used this on the return home. Hope this helps. Worth the phone calls. Enjoy and hope it works out for you.

I called to do this exact thing for my trip in two days and they told me it would be $10-$15 a night for the entire length of trip even though the extra guest would only be there three nights. It may be different for the Cabins because they're not based on double occupancy.

Upvote 0

kstella

The site rental charge is the site rental charge-doesn't matter how many people are staying. Just have to call and add her to the reservation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom