Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I make other people drink it

Votes: 47 44.3%
  • I never had it.

Votes: 12 11.3%

• Total voters

Phroobar

Original Poster
While visiting Epcot do you stop in to club cool for Beverly? Are you addicted to Beverly drink? Can't stand the stuff? Never had it? Do you make other people drink it to see their reaction?

220px-Beverly_Drink.JPG

photo-2-620x401.jpg

image_clubcool5.jpg

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I've had it twice. Never having it again.

I do sarcastically say "try the Beverly" to people at Club Cool on occasion.

Otterhead

I wouldn't call myself addicted, but I do genuinely enjoy Beverly! Then again, I also enjoy tonic water, so I guess beverages with a bitter tinge to them are cool with me.

Raineman

I hate it...but I drink 3 or 4 cups every time I go to Epcot. It's a ritual for me at this point. The good thing is that you can wash the taste out of your mouth with multiple cups of Melon Frosty Fanta after :)

JIMINYCR

Totally Hate it but I have to take a taste every trip just to say I did it again. Its become one of my "do this on every trip" kind of thing. I always warn others about it and convince others to try it out, but have never found anyone who likes the taste. Its a wonder that it sells. I wish you could purchase the other flavors to bring home with you.

A W Reezy

Tried it a few days ago for the 17th time. Still terrible. Dad of the year here let my 4 year old daughter try it. She hated it... So I bought her an ICEE to make up for it.

Raineman

Totally Hate it but I have to take a taste every trip just to say I did it again. Its become one of my "do this on every trip" kind of thing. I always warn others about it and convince others to try it out, but have never found anyone who likes the taste. Its a wonder that it sells. I wish you could purchase the other flavors to bring home with you.
You can order some of the flavors online from Japan, like the Melon Frosty Fanta, but they are $4 or $5 a bottle, plus S&H. I believe you can get all the flavors in larger cups at the Coke Store in Disney Springs.

Maerj

I try it each visit to Epcot because its part of the experience but I don't like it. Strangely enough, my dad liked it and drank four cups of it when we were there in May.

Takeitforgranite

I always try it for some reason, and it's always terrible. Last time we were in there, this 12ish year old kid walks up and I dare him to try it. He says he's had it before, but is happy to go for more. He downs a full cup, makes a terrible face, and proceeds to fill up his cup again. I laugh and tell him he doesn't have to drink any more. He says, "I never back down from a challenge.", even though he had already met my challenge.

The next day, we see him being pushed around in a wheelchair at MK.

Phonedave

I wouldn't call myself addicted, but I do genuinely enjoy Beverly! Then again, I also enjoy tonic water, so I guess beverages with a bitter tinge to them are cool with me.

Same here. I am not going to guzzle gallons of it, but I do like it. It's a thirst quencher, but more of somthing you drink slowly.

-dave

TB4244

I tried it on our last trip. Just going on my reaction and the look on my face, Mrs TB4244 refused to go anywhere near it.
I told her it was great but she refused to believe me...

Otterhead

Same here. I am not going to guzzle gallons of it, but I do like it. It's a thirst quencher, but more of somthing you drink slowly.

Given all the ultra-sugary-sweet drinks available, it's a nice change of pace to have something different once in awhile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom