• Hate it!

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I make other people drink it

Votes: 47 44.3%
  • I never had it.

Votes: 12 11.3%

• Total voters

Yert3

Beverly is pretty much the definition of an acquired taste. Like everyone else, I absolutely hated it the first time I tried it. Regardless, I still kept trying it every time I went to Club Cool (or Ice Station Cool, as it was called back then). Now every time I try it, I actually enjoy it.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Who doesn't like Beverly ?
th (9).jpg

;)

Phonedave

Given all the ultra-sugary-sweet drinks available, it's a nice change of pace to have something different once in awhile.

Problem is, I am sure Beverly has a load of sugar in it, just like tonic water. I like tonic water (Especially if it has gin in it :) ) but it too has a bunch of added sugar. I guess I will have to stick with seltzer.

-dave

Otterhead

Problem is, I am sure Beverly has a load of sugar in it, just like tonic water. I like tonic water (Especially if it has gin in it :) ) but it too has a bunch of added sugar. I guess I will have to stick with seltzer.

It's very sugary indeed! Probably as much as tonic water or Sprite. I guess what I mean is that with its bitter tinge it doesn't have that bubblegum-fruit flavor that a lot of the other sodas at Club Cool have.

LeighM

I don't love Beverly but it doesn't bother me as much as it does others. Most American beers taste way worse to my taste buds. And I was at a local food and wine festival at home and I had the worst wine that was probably ever created. I couldn't help but make the face that most people make when they have Beverly LOL. Unfortunately, most of the people in line saw it and I ended up insulting the person pouring. I tried playing it off as it being drier than I was expecting but I don't think anyone bought it - especially when my husband tried it and his eyebrows went up to his hairline :hungover: Give me Beverly any day over that. Yuck! However, my husband is totally addicted to Bibo at Club Cool. When I told him about being able to get a larger cup at the Coca Cola store in DS he went nuts. I think he had 6 cups in total during our trip LOL. If anyone knows where I can buy some Bibo please let me know :)

JohnD

While visiting Epcot do you stop in to club cool for Beverly? Are you addicted to Beverly drink? Can't stand the stuff? Never had it? Do you make other people drink it to see their reaction?

220px-Beverly_Drink.JPG

photo-2-620x401.jpg

image_clubcool5.jpg

I never went to Club Cool until my trip coincided with a friend's and he convinced me to try to colas. Hate Beverly. Love Inca Cola. He's now on a mission trip in Ecuador of all places and I'm aware of at least one 1 liter bottle he purchased of it.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I think that if you like Jagermeister, you'll enjoy Beverly... but I don't suggest mixing the two.

wwmmd

I've never drank it. I've smelled it though and that was enough. Blech. I hate tonic water so that should explain it. I find it hilarious that people continue to drink it despite hating it. What on earth? :joyfull:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

It was pretty mild the last time I had it, I love convinicing people it's the best, I'll mix it but make it look like I'm drinking straight up Beverly if hats what it takes to convince

LSUxStitch

I have to try it every time...just because. lol.

The wife and I like to sit and watch people try it unknowingly and see the response. Last week while there a gentleman filled to brim, sipped...unphased. Went for another sip and another and another...then went back and filled up again. Most definitely an alien.

Webb

28 days until we try Beverly...After seeing some of our favorite youtubers do it we have decided to go for it. I'm fairly confident it is going to be disgusting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom