Add one thing.....

SamandplanningUK

Original Poster
You can add ONE thing to EACH PARK, be it a ride, a restaurant, a character meet, a land, bring back a previous attraction, etc. GO!

JIMINYCR

Each park could use a Land. Something that is new and exciting to add to off set Uni's build. If as everyone says, we are not going to have a 5th park, then increase the number of attractions, dining spots and shows to handle the increased crowds. Increase the space and filter out some of the multitude of guests throughout each park would help. This is said with the intention that staffing, maintenance and property to add on is available.

SamandplanningUK

Original Poster
For me it would be the following:

Epcot - A new pavilion to explore.
Magic Kingdom - A new ride/experience in what was Stitch's Great Escape, it's a little sad that it's just sitting empty.
Hollywood Studios - A restaurant which serves breakfast (not a character meal)
Animal Kingdom - A whole new land.

Po'Rich

Well, not one thing but two sort of connected things. I'd like for them to have a nighttime electrical parade at MK and a nighttime show (sort of like Rivers of Light) at AK.

I know Rivers of Light was not universally liked, but I thought it was a nice little show (I really liked the music). And it was definitely better than nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom