Adam Driver On Star Wars: "I'm Not Doing Any More"

Phroobar

Ahhh…should of realized the thread drift…I am on very little sleep so I am not really paying close attention… at any rate then John Boyega was great in Breaking…😉
He was not good in Pacific Rim Rising. He just isn't that special and doesn't stand out very well. He can't support a movie by himself.

Adam Driver on the other hand is pretty amazing in pretty much any movie. As is Oscar Isaac. I love him in Ex-Machina and Dune.

DKampy

Lol. Whoops, I missed that transition. I still stand by what I said. But I do like Boyega, it's just a shame what they did to Finn. He could have been a really good character.
Yes… that is my biggest disappointment with the sequel trilogy… I thought Finn was the most intriguing character in The Force Awakens and they did nothing with it

Phroobar

Yes… that is my biggest disappointment with the sequel trilogy… I thought Finn was the most intriguing character in The Force Awakens and they did nothing with it
Totally agree. Finn should have been a much better character. A stormtrooper with Force sensitivity would have been interesting. We could have found out he was a youngling that was mindwiped by the Frist Order. Problem is he would have overshadowed Rey and that could never happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom