Pre-Trip Actually, she's out at the market buying Pampers for all us kids.

Confused by the title of this Pre Trip Report? Good, you should be, lol! But fret, not. All will be explained.

Who: C minor (my niece) and myself.

IMG_20180710_095933.jpg

When: May 25-?

Where: Beach Club/ AKL

Why: Because we like you.

This trip was one of those family planned trips with several different members of our family going, but of course, like most big family trips, several us were clashing over certain aspects. It was originally my sisters family, my brothers family and little old me tagging along and crashing in someones room. Over the course of the last two months it has become just my sister and her family and I wound up getting my own room at BC.

This leads us to my title, which is a great example of my immature humor which often leads to my wife looking at me and asking, "did you eat paint chips as a baby?"

With the family drama, I decided to book a room but could only get a few days at BC, so i took it. Needing more days, I could only see a DVC opening at AKL . We have DVC but have already booked several trips for the rest of the year and used all our points. I messaged my good friend, @lostpro9het , who owns DVC, to ask if he had any points he could rent me. He said yes! The weeding will be set for a fall date and youre all invited....oh wait, a wedding would be in order when she "says yes". Oh well, sorry Sean, it would have been a beautiful wedding. We should probly still go shopping for China patterns and then get some beers at Cherry Street.

So after booking AKL, Jambo, Savana View, we commenced with several back and forth texts of paint chip eating humor and movie quotes, one of which is the title of this PTR. So there you have it. The big reveal of this ridiculous title. Extremely anticlimactic, but hey, Im trying here. Feel free to guess what movie, and no using Google!!!!

We are set to leave this Saturday! More updates to come. and here is another hint for the movie quote: "follow those size fives" .

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Everybody made a mad dash to Pandora. We choose the other direction and it was a wise decision

When I was at WDW last year, that was exactly what I did. One morning, I went to EMH (srrived about 40 minutes early for that) and booked it over to Pandora for FOP. Was a solo, so I was done in less than 30 minutes for FOP. Walked on to the river ride--no wait, at that early hour.

Another morning (not an EMH, but I got there at opening), I just went straight over to Everest and K. Safaris. Worked out great!!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
We had some quality time at the pool after AK and then we headed over here to Epcot. We had a lunch reservation. Where? Well, let's put it this way, we went to the restaurant where Il Mulino's chefs go when they want to have quality Italian dining. Via Napoli!!😁 (you know I joke, @lostpro9het ).

IMG_20190527_153509.jpg

Started with some arancini. Then Minor had the spaghetti and meatballs and I had the San Genaro pizza. Both were great. I would definitely order the San Genrao again.

IMG_20190527_154106.jpg

IMG_20190527_155602.jpg

I had blonde ale with my meal and Minor had the lemonade.

IMG_20190527_155818.jpg

Lil Romeo, one of the CMs at Via Napoli was busy flirting with the girls.

IMG_20190527_161007.jpg

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Whoopie pie for Soarin pre flight

IMG_20190527_165813.jpg

IMG_20190527_172233.jpg

Grabbed some AP magnets at Mouse gears and then hit the monorail towards TTC.

IMG_20190527_180752.jpg

Resort and express monorail were down and we didn't wanna ride the ferry so we hoofed it over to Poly to catch a boat. We stopped when I noticed a friendly name on the sign and took a moment to explain to Minor that @Tuvalu was far more than just the name of a building 😉

IMG_20190527_184154.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom