absolute favorite ride

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
What is your favorite ride in any disney park around the world and why? mine is ToT because of the themeing (I love the twilight zone) and the ride itself.

PhilosophyMagic

Splash Mountain is my favorite for re-rides... you can ride it over and over and still have a blast, becasue it's so relazing, beautiful, with great music, and of course a little thrill.

As for the overall most impressive adventure, though, I'd have to go with Tower of Terror as best at WDW, and Indiana Jones Adventure as best overall.

PBarton

I also would have to say Splash Mountain..

I always remember my first ride on Splash Mountain, in 1996. I just remember being totally blown away by the sheer quality of the ride - a perfect combination of excellent theming/story/music and presentation.

I only wish they would give it some tender loving care, it is such a shame to see it in it's present condition. You can go on the ride several times during the day and notice different things working/not working :cry:

SirGoofy

Well my favorite of all time would be JII, but my favorite ride that is still around is Splash Mountain. It's quintesential Disney. Great story, characters, and a catchy theme song.

MickeyMad

I agree with the norm above and say Splash Mountain, I loved the characters and the atmosphere especially the first time (not knowing when that drop was coming)!!

SpenceMan01

Splash Mountain. Hands down.

My favorite ride in Orlando, however, is Spiderman @ IoA. Technological masterpiece, with details sooo deep. I hope the Mouse soon gets something that rivals or surpasses it.

PirateStagehand

The Haunted Mansion. I build and light haunts and HM is mecca. I have ridden it over 20 times in 5 trips and each time I get a new idea. For straight ahead thrills and themeing though ToT is a close second.

Disneydreaming

If I had to pick a current one it would have to be RnR. But I haven't ridden Soarin yet, I will in two weeks, it looks fabulous! I have a feeling it will be my new favorite though.

If we got to choose from any ride, past or present, I would have to go with Horizons.

Linda

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'll have to go The Haunted Mansion also!!

BTW-- PirateStagehand, that sounds like a cool hobby(job), would love to see some pics of your work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom