? about Indy

CountryBear

Original Poster
What is the ride restrictions on Indy? Can a 3yr old ride in the car even if they are not tall enough to drive?

Thank you!!

JackSkellington

I doubt they would be allowed to ride, unless they are 54 in high.
No probably not, the ride is very intense. Both visually, and physically. Sure maybe your kid likes bumpy rides. Does he like giant snakes, rats that fall into the "jeep", how about dead/ rotting skeletons that pop out at you. I dont thin he can handle it. And I am almost positive they will not let him ride for his own safety.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Err.. what Indy are we refering to? Indy EMV is at DLC/TDL, not WDW. WDW has a sit down Indy show. DLP has an Indy Rollercoaster.

iggyboo

I think he is refering to the Indy Speedway, I know you have to be 3yrs old to drive(I think) don't know about just riding with parents

Iggyboo:sohappy:

CountryBear

Original Poster
Im talking about the Speedway!! The Tomorrowland Speedway, I'm not up to date on the abbreviations, sorry about the misunderstanding.

cdevor

Attraction: Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Park: Magic Kingdom
Height Requirement: 52 inches

Description: Children must be 52 inches tall to ride the car by themselves. Otherwise, they can ride with an adult.

Epcot is my fav

Lemme clear this up

If your kid is 52 inches..which i doubt if hes three can drive by himself

BUT since he probably is not he can sit in the drivers seat and use the steering wheel while you press on the gas!

CountryBear

Original Poster
Thanks alot! Just wanted to make sure that it would be something we could do. So even if they are small they still can ride with you. Great!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom