About how long does dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table take? Wishes party same night

KJ1081

So I was playing around on the Disney website, looking at what other dining options may be available for my trip next week, and I found Cinderella's Royal Table available for 8:10pm this Monday, so I grabbed it. I've heard the food is awful, its loud, etc, but in all honesty I just want to eat in the castle, lol. I already had the Wishes dessert party booked for that same night, which begins at 9, with Wishes at 10. The wishes party is sold out the rest of my trip, so I can't move the reservation. Obviously we'll be late to wishes, but I was told by the cast member that they'll hold our reservation. So to anyone who's had dinner there: about how long does it take? Thanks!

sorcerergoofy

I think the food there is awesome! The whole experience is waaay worth it! It took my family about an hour from start to finish. It just depends on if you want to wait for all of the princesses that are there to stop by your table!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

We had wonderful food there too for dinner, much better than the breakfast; not that the breakfast was horrible, it was ok, just the dinner was MUCH better.

Upvote 0

KJ1081

Original Poster
I'm quite relieved that you both had wonderful dinner experiences- I have to say that was one thing I was a little concerned about. Thank you both!

Upvote 0

goofykt

I ate breakfast there with my DH and his family back in December, and we had a great time. It was a little loud, but it's a family restaurant with a lot of kids, so that can't really be helped.

The inside is pretty and you need to eat in the castle at least once. The food was really good - I had some kind of stuffed french toast and my DH had a tasty little quiche. It's kind of surprising how quickly they're able to get you in and out of there. I thought it would take a long time to stand in line for our pictures, eat, pay, etc., but we were out of there within 45 minutes.

Upvote 0

KJ1081

Original Poster
Thank you! I keep calling to see if there's an earlier time available, but considering how lucky I was to be able to book it on such short notice- beggars can't be choosers!

Upvote 0

alanbrai

First off I have had dinner there three times, each time had the rib and it was excellent.

Second keep the reservation and on that night go to the podium a bit early and see if you could get in earlier.

You deffenetly will not be disapointed with it

Upvote 0

disneyny

Have done dinner at the castle and the dessert party. The dinner is great and it probably did last only an hour or so. They move you through those places pretty quickly- but this was when it was only the FGM and mice- no princesses. Totally worth it and a fun time. My experience at the dessert party was there was a line to wait in right when it opened and people mobbed the desserts immediately. Then it died down and by the time the fireworks started people were all done eating. They did bring more of most things out right along but some things they never replenished after awhile. Just as a fyi. It is pretty close to the castle.

Upvote 0

Raven66

We had lunch at the castle and it was absolutely wonderful. The food was very good. We had a table by the window. One of the people taking care of us was off one of the planning DVD's. We thought that was pretty cool. We saw the Fairy Godmother and the princesses. You see Cinderella before you go up to eat. It is pretty pricey, but well worth it. Have fun!:wave:

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
First off I have had dinner there three times, each time had the rib and it was excellent.

Second keep the reservation and on that night go to the podium a bit early and see if you could get in earlier.

You deffenetly will not be disapointed with it

Agree. Show up about thirty mins early. You should be ok because you don't have far to go. You will enjoy it.

Upvote 0

DisneyGAL4Life

I love eating in the castle. The atmosphere is crazy, but it's fun. We were fortunate enough to get the table that is always shown on commercials right in front of the center window.

If you eat in the castle, and then go to Wishes dessert party you are not going to want to eat any dessert at Wishes.

Upvote 0

marcriss

I'm not too sure how it's changed since they made it into a Princess meal all the time. Before they had more of a group seating time that worked around the show, so it didn't really help to get there early they still sat you at pretty much the same time. That said I don't think you'll have a problem getting out, especially since you probably won't want the included desert. I'd mention your timeframe to your server, ask for your desert to go and enjoy.

Dinner is actually pretty good(pricey, but good), they had great lamb chops in December. It was better before they got rid of the pretzel rolls:fork:

Upvote 0

DiPSU224

We've eaten there several times with the last being 2005 before it was character dining. We never had a complaint about the food.

I think eating in the castle is something everyone should do at least once! No matter how many times I've been to WDW, I always get at least one person asking me if I'm eating in the castle. Enjoy it!

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I'm not too sure how it's changed since they made it into a Princess meal all the time. Before they had more of a group seating time that worked around the show, so it didn't really help to get there early they still sat you at pretty much the same time. That said I don't think you'll have a problem getting out, especially since you probably won't want the included desert. I'd mention your timeframe to your server, ask for your desert to go and enjoy.

Dinner is actually pretty good(pricey, but good), they had great lamb chops in December. It was better before they got rid of the pretzel rolls:fork:

It's just like any other character meal now where the characters come around to your table as you dine. The only exception is Cindi. She is downstairs posing for overpriced photos that they bring to your table.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I've had breakfast & dinner in the castle - both took about an hour. I thought the experience was great, but the food was so-so. I wouldn't call it awful, but no major complaints.

One thing to remember is that you don't always get seated exactly at your ADR time. We had to wait in line to meet Cinderella before we were seated, since it's part of the photo package that you pay for. That can set you back a little bit. So I would agree with going earlier, and trying to get seated earlier. At least ask how behind they're running, so you can determine if you'll make your Wishes reservation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom