ABC's The View to broadcast from Disney's Animal Kingdom

WDW1974

This garbage makes the BAH look like Cinderella's castle. Seriously, promoting a group of people that are politically divisive is a terrible idea. Who approves this stuff?

It's a staple of ABC Daytime programming started by one of the finest journalists of our time in Barbara Walters. ... I can't say I watch it regularly, but when I catch it, it's actually smart TV. I did see Monday's showing and it was obvious that Bob 'I Never Interfere With Our News Programming' Iger or his office had told them to 'tone down the politics' because it was the day after Trump came out with his absurd theory that Obama was wiretapping him and they barely touched it. If they had been in studio, they would have spent 20 minutes on the topic.

Bolt

That's what I thought. That they were already done. ... And this is all free PR for WDW P&R. This is what Disney does with ABC and what Comcast does with NBC. It is just smart business.
I know some people get let down by the shot but I've been there on filming days and people more flip and get excited with the idea of being on TV.

BuddyThomas

People have been using heroin for longer than that...
Not sure what your point is, although I am relatively certain that someone using heroin five days a week for over 20 years would not currently be residing on Planet Earth any longer. PS - I have no horse in this race. I work full time during the day and have never even seen an episode of it. But again, if they've been on the air 20 years, they have to be doing something right. No viewers, no show.

Tony the Tigger

Women should just talk about celebrities, recipes, and babies, right?

I watch the View almost every day and enjoy it. Stopped watching when Joy left and came back when she did. Miss Rosie.

This is not new. They've broadcast from WDW before. The people in a huff are funny.

I'm bummed to hear they're already gone! I just got here today and was hoping to catch a distant "view" tomorrow, even without tix. Oh, well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom