ABC Theater new show to be "The Stars of Hollywood Hills"?

I have mixed thoughts and feelings.

If it /is/ an HSM show, please let it be a Beauty and the Beast-esque kind of thing. If the Pep Rally's going inside, then I'll be thankful it won't be outside getting all the songs stuck in my head.

If it's American Idol..I'll pass. It'd just end up like Millionaire eventually. Plus, I can't sing for the life of me.

dvitali

My take on Stars of Hollywood Hills is:

That it will be more ACTING certain old hollywood movie scene in a american idol type of format in front of a audience. They might also use newer movie or television show like putting a wig and acting like Hanna Montana. Those people who take part will receive a copy of their performance on Vhs or Dvd. If anybody really stand out maybe they really get a real call back for a show.

The old Florida Universal Studio use to have something like this on their New York backlot where I dress up in a Star Trek Captain outfit and sat in a captain chair and read a few line while a cast member dress as Spock acted with me in front of a blue screen. The final copy that I receive show me my line being fed to Doctor McCoy, Scotty,and a Klingon. I still have that VHs today and I still wince everytime I view it since it so bad acting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom