ABC Theater new show to be "The Stars of Hollywood Hills"?

tomm4004

On that link it also says that Hanes will sponsor RnRC. Aerosmith in their underwear? Please NO! Maybe Depends would be more appropriate considering how old these guys are.

Heres hoping that the show is based upon an original Disney property that isn't from Playhouse Disney or High School Musical. Then again, generally speaking, DHS has too many shows, so if they knocked this down for a ride, or replaced another show knocked down for a ride, that would be wonderful. Any more clues?

tomm4004

I'd love to see Superstar Television 2. ABC has lots of good shows to spoof (like LOST) and there are others I'm sure they could get the rights to.

nibblesandbits

It's interesting that we're so close to the finish date and have no real clue about what's going in there. Sure, we get a name now...and it would make sense with a American Idol type thing. But still, not much info has leaked out. Disney is getting pretty tight lipped lately.

WeLComeHomE OKW

um... Okay?

I hope this isn't a vh1 celebreality production. If it is, Flava flav better star in it.

Move over mickey mouse, Flava Flav's in town.

Fun2BFree

Anything is better than nothing, and it sounds like WDI are going for something that actually makes sense in the area. Bring on the 1930s Hollywood feel! :)

epcotpalms

Disney would be foolish not to make this High School Musical. Honestly, it's a great show for the entire family to enjoy that has longevity.

Not to mention, Disney is making billions off the franchise. It's a duh!

Captain Chaos

I hope it is not an American Idol type of show.. If it is, then that is yet another show I will not be seeing in Hollywood Studios as I am not a fan of American Idol...

WaltsApprentice

I would love a 1930s show, completely authenticates the area, maybe with Mickey and Minnie?

Um I believe the only areas that are themed 1930s is only Hollywood Blvd. and Sunset (or at least until you get down to RNRC lol, but thats how the real hollywood looks like...there will be all these classic old buildings and then a fancy new looking one)...and DHS doesn't just celebration the golden age...but the new age as well. Its were Show biz lives!:)

Fun2BFree

Um I believe the only areas that are themed 1930s is only Hollywood Blvd. and Sunset (or at least until you get down to RNRC lol, but thats how the real hollywood looks like...there will be all these classic old buildings and then a fancy new looking one)...and DHS doesn't just celebration the golden age...but the new age as well. Its were Show biz lives!:)

The ABC Theater is practically right next to the GMR and I would include it as a part of Hollywood Blvd.

Enchantâmes

Disney would be foolish not to make this High School Musical. Honestly, it's a great show for the entire family to enjoy that has longevity.

Not to mention, Disney is making billions off the franchise. It's a duh!
HSM is trash and does not deserve its own show.. Besides since the sequel came out its beginning to lose it's popularity (Not to mention a certain set of pictures). "All good things must end!" :fork: But I would love a new more Original show.

doop

From the name, it seems it's not going to have anything to do with HSM, which is good enough for me!

DisneyMusician2

I despise HSM, and I would still welcome ANYTHING goig into that space. It is criminal how much has been mismanaged at DHS and something going in would at least be step in the right direction.

WaltsApprentice

From the name, it seems it's not going to have anything to do with HSM, which is good enough for me!

Not to be w downer or negative... but it could be a code name :lookaroun or just a holding name until they come up with something new... remember when the monsters Inc. Laugh Floor was called Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Comedy Club ( where they trying to confuse guest more by taking the club or...is club too anti family... sorry digressing) but I know its not a big differences in names... but they did change it in the end. We shall have to wait and see... but I agree with you with the HSM thing... I'm fine will an outside show.. but that theaters big I don't think they will really pull in that many people for that kind of show (HSM):shrug: Thats just my few additions

mousermerf

Account Suspended
About HSM - while it is the only thing on the audition website right now, it appears to be for the street show, not a larger permanent show.

I hope something new and interesting comes of this...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom