ABC Christmas Parade Taping

ct00000

Original Poster
Hi all,
Does anyone have a definite confirmation that ABC will be filming the Christmas parade on Dec. 4th (tomorrow)? Aslo, when are the other shots at the other parks typically filmed? Any info or experiences from last year is appreciated. I will be there and hear that it's a crazy day at MK.

Merry Christmas!! :xmas:

ct00000 said:
Hi all,
Does anyone have a definite confirmation that ABC will be filming the Christmas parade on Dec. 4th (tomorrow)? Aslo, when are the other shots at the other parks typically filmed? Any info or experiences from last year is appreciated. I will be there and hear that it's a crazy day at MK.

Merry Christmas!! :xmas:

Well, the first day was today and they only filmed a few segments, so I would say yes. Saturday is the main filming day.

Pixie Duster

Saturday is the main day, and Sunday will be comparable to the way today went. When they do the parade segments, like they will be doing tomorrow, they will want regular day guests to keep moving.

wannab@dis

I can tell you that it's crowded. We were there last year during the taping on saturday and it was a madhouse! Here's a picture of main street USA.

8408IMG_0858.jpg

wannab@dis said:
I can tell you that it's crowded. We were there last year during the taping on saturday and it was a madhouse! Here's a picture of main street USA.

Well, it was no where near that crowded yesterday for the filming so perhaps this year isn't as busy.

mm52200

when will the site post an article about all the performers, happenings, and other stuff like that.

MM522

Figment1986

it was Crowded yesterday..... lines eveywhere...... though nice hearing on a event walkie talkie... hwere the the CD that regis wants to listen to in his trailer!!!!

Then they come out and so small things.... and then back it up... and do it agian..... (I wasn't in the taping crowd... too many people, no wrist band but on the side and watched it... and taped some :lookaroun )

ct00000

Original Poster
Yesterday wasn't as bad as I had expected. Lines were not that bad. Saw a lot of celebrities (admittedly, some whose name I did not know). However, John Stamos was definitely a crowd favorite. He was so nice and posed in pictures with anyone who wanted to. Faith Ford was also very friendly to her fans. Regis and Kelly were on a platform, and were not approachable. The others, though, walked around and got out of the parade cars that they were in to greet guests. I was happy to find out that they did the entire parade (sans celebrities) at 5 pm. The announcer said that Mariah Carey would be there today (Sunday) and would be doing the opening and closing numbers. Now, I wish would have stayed the night! Anyway, it was still a lot of fun.

TnkrBelPixiDust

Megan my friend called me from Disney today.. she said that Mariah is there today.. she was beyond excited.. she has loved Mariah since she was 8 and shes 22 so to combine the two.. need I say more ;) She also said Diana DeGarmo was going to be there today..

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
TnkrBelPixiDust said:
Megan my friend called me from Disney today.. she said that Mariah is there today.. she was beyond excited.. she has loved Mariah since she was 8 and shes 22 so to combine the two.. need I say more ;) She also said Diana DeGarmo was going to be there today..

it will be a very merry christmas for Meg if Clay Aiken shows up too.

*anticipating earth to stop revolving if Clay Aiken shows up* lol

ct00000

Original Poster
I had a feeling that Dianna D. would be there on Sunday. They seem to have started a trend with American Idol runner ups appearing on the show. I would have loved to have been there for that taping. The only thing is that it does get boring after a while, with all of the starts and stops, etc. But, it would have still been a blast to see Mariah!!! Clay, I can definitely do without.
(Sorry Meg) :)

OliveMcFly

Does anyone have any photos of Mariah from the taping? I have a few but they're on my sister-in-law's camera. Thanks for any pics. :kiss:

jmaxwell007 - it will be a very merry christmas for Meg if Clay Aiken shows up too.

*anticipating earth to stop revolving if Clay Aiken shows up* lol
I know you're kidding (I hope) but please don't mention him...there's no need. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom