AAA Discounts?

Joshrzmeup

I know Disney used to offer some AAA discounts in the parks, but do they still? I don't care about parking or tickets or room discounts, my trip is already booked. I just want to know if there is anything off of tours or anything like that.

Thanks!

G00fyDad

I know Disney used to offer some AAA discounts in the parks, but do they still? I don't care about parking or tickets or room discounts, my trip is already booked. I just want to know if there is anything off of tours or anything like that.

Thanks!

I don't think that AAA ever offered tour discounts or anything. They usually offered the exact same thing that Disney gave as perks, but tried to play it off as if they were giving you an exclusive AAA perk. At least that is what happened to me. "Oh, we have an amazing perk. One free admission to the miniature golf experiences!" :confused: I'd go on, but too many here have already heard my rant about AAA. Also, the point is rather moot anyway since Disney ended their partnership with AAA. (I wonder why? :cautious:)

Upvote 0

WDWFan_Boston

I'm not sure if they ever offered AAA prices for tours. I'd call your AAA travel agent and ask. Ours have always been helpful and we'd never consider using anyone else (although that's an unpopular opinion around here ).

Upvote 0

Nemo14

I know for a fact they did used to give a discount on tours. We got one for the Epcot Segway tour, the Fort Wilderness one, and the Keys to the Kingdom. We might have even got it for Behind the Seeds, but I'm not sure about that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom