AAA Diamond Parking

wolf359

The Diamond parking really changed our habits on our last vacation for the better. Our room was very near the parking lot so we drove everywhere and being able to use the Diamond Parking most of the time really made things a lot easier. That ended up being one of the best AAA perks for us.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

My AAA agent said it might be going away or least that's what she's hearing. I hope it isn't so! I love parking right up front!

Upvote 0

WDWFan_Boston

Just got this in the mail yesterday for our trip in a few weeks. AAA parking is alive and well!

aaapass.jpg

Upvote 0

mikeymouse

AK has a very tiny Diamond parking area. MK is right next to handicapped on the right, but no trams. EP is so close u can just walk. DS is within walking distance as well.

Upvote 0

CtDisneyGuy33

now do you only get that when you book the entire vacation package through AAA, or can you get it when buying tickets?

We just got Diamond Parking a couple weeks ago by only buying tickets through AAA, not booking the entire trip through them.

In reality, the AAA lot is nice but step for step, you may actually walk more with the Diamond lot than taking a Tram. I get tickets there everytime so I grab it, but not sure if its as good I always make it out to be.

Note: There are blackout dates for it. So if you get a Diamond pass, just make sure your dates arent blacked out

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom