a word about gratuities

danyoung56

It doesnt leave room for my opinion on the service!

I agree. Also, when using the Tables in Wonderland card, you get an 18% discount, but an 18% tip is automatically added. Yeah, you can reduce it if you talk to a manager, but you have to cause such a scene that it's really not worth it.

DfromATX

Our group is 6 so they will add it then to our hotel i guess? For every ts?

No, you will have to pay that after the meal. We are also a party of 6 and what we have done in the past. So, if you are on the DDP, you will see what the whole meal would have cost had you paid in out of pocket, but you will need to leave only the tip.

Jon81uk

If service is so bad you would consider a zero tip then ask for a manager too.

Also don't forget that there are other people that expect tips. If the coach driver lifts your bags out the hold for you, a dollar per person. Bell Services bringing bags, a dollar per bag/person. Bartenders, at least a dollar per drink.

Figgy1

Premium Member
If service is so bad you would consider a zero tip then ask for a manager too.

Also don't forget that there are other people that expect tips. If the coach driver lifts your bags out the hold for you, a dollar per person. Bell Services bringing bags, a dollar per bag/person. Bartenders, at least a dollar per drink.
I also tip in the 20% range depending on service for drinks. Bartenders get paid about the same as servers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom